Welcome back to the diy Sunday Showcase!
We had over 220 links with us this past week! It’ s amazing how far of a reach this party has had in over the last 7 months. We want to thank you all for linking up every week and being a part if it!
I did a few projects this past week, but I have been fighting migraine headaches and been to the ER two times. It’s hopefully going to get better soon! Needless to say, I was able to gather another roundup from your fabulous links! Check out these amazing food bloggers and what they have been sharing with us by going here.
Now lets talk about our favorites from last week:
1. My pic is from Soho Sonnet – Easy Stencil Burlap and Rose Tutorial
2. Erin chose I put a bird on it – Gold Glitter Elbow Patches
3. Megin chose Make Me Pretty Again – Custom Table Top Staining
4. Shelly chose Everevolving Life 4-5 – Decopage Letters
5. Marie chose Anextraordinary Day – Box disguised as letters
6. Katie chose Life in Velvet – Fancy Clothespins
Those were some amazing desserts in that roundup, and some crafty projects for the favorites! Let’s see what everyone has up their sleeve this week!