Welcome back to the diy Sunday Showcase! Let’s dive in to some of our favorites from last week! (Remember to check the Pinterest board to see the other features as well!)
Sunflower Hugs French Table makeover was that one post this week I just kept coming back to. She scored these tables for $10 and made them into perfection. I love how they turned out!! Make sure you click the picture below and go and check these out:
Megin’s favorite post was the DIY coffee and end tables. Megin said “These matching DIY End and Coffee tables really caught my eye. I love it idea of being able to build it yourself to the size that best fits. Plus you can customize the color. Genius!”
Therese had her favorite, and it was the Dining Room Witch’s Table. Therese said ” Halloween Dining Room I love, love, love it! All this spooky awesomeness has me excited to haunt our house too!”
Shelly chose this beautiful DIY Monogrammed Purse Charm made by Lindsay, a contributor over at MyCraftySpot. Shelly said “There was a little girl in her town that was diagnosed with Krabbe disease a couple weeks ago – she’s been given weeks to live. And Lindsey (from MyCraftySpot) wanted to do something for this family. So this charm tutorial was for her. What a sweet and thoughtful gift you shared. My heart truly hurts for this little girl and her family. ”
And finally, Wanda chose something spunky and fun for Halloween. A really cool and creative Zombie makeup tutorial. I’ve checked it out, too….it’s amazingly awesome! Wanda says” We are huge Walking Dead fans and this caught my eye. She really did an amazing job authenticating the looks of a zombie. Great job!”
I hope you enjoyed all of those favorites from last week! Remember, we have other favorites, too! These are the ones that really resonated with each of us. (You can tell we all like different things, and that’s a great thing!) Make sure to check out the DIY Showcase Pinterest Board and see who else was a favorite this week!
I also have a GREAT GIVEAWAY going on!!! If you want, you can click here for a chance to win a new KitchenAid Baking Bundle
DIY Sunday Showcase
Let’s get started with the DIY Sunday Showcase! Here are the rules of the game:
- Make sure to follow your hosts!
- Add either the diy Sunday Showcase button or a text link into your linked post.
- Follow the DIY Sunday Pinterest Board to see all of our past week’s favorites (not really required, but don’t you want to see everyone)
- Link up to 3 posts and show us what you have been creating and sharing on your blog!
- Feel free to visit your party people on your left!
- Linking up here allows us to SHARE, and PIN your project or recipe to the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board . AND possibly be featured as a favorite on the Saturday Favorites post.
- HAVE FUN! (It’s required! Really…)