(contains affiliate links)
We are really excited to be bringing things that we use everyday to you at PinkWhen. One of those things is an array of essential oils
There are lots of places you can buy essential oils, but we really love how Young Living is a trusted source and a pioneer in bringing the use of therapeutic oils to the United States.
To kick off this new adventure, we are running an amazing special!
The ALL NEW Premium Young Living starter kit is now available and has some amazing changes that you DON’T want to miss!
- Lavender – relaxing, refreshing, and soothing
- Lemon – can enhance the flavor of foods
- Peppermint – can relieve head pressure and aid in digestion
- Frankincense – meditation and smooth appearance of healthy skin
- Purification – freshen the air and eliminate odors
- Thieves – can be used to make cleaners
- PanAway – apply topically after exercise
- R.C. – apply during massage or before bed to encourage comfort
- Copaiba – Aids in digestion and supports
- DiGize – helps support a daily wellness regimine
SAMPLES: Included are 2 samples of Ningxia Red and sample foil pack
10 mini essential oil bottles that are perfect for sharing your new oils with friends who would also like to experience them.
Diffuser – You can pick which diffuser you would like to receive, and the Dewdrop Diffuser is BACK!
Additionally your new Premium Starter Kit includes: Welcome to Young Living Booklet, Essential Oils at a glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. sharing for success booklet, distributor agreement, product guide and product price list.
BONUS! WE ARE ALSO INCLUDING (as a THANK YOU) a $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD!
This is a great deal – and when you purchase the kit you will receive 24% off of Young Living’s retail pricing AND you have the option of becoming a distributor to make extra money (this is included in your purchase, and no additional purchase is required.)
Before you get started be sure to write this number down: 2335414
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2335414 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. You must order one of the premium start kits to qualify for the deal I am offering.
6. Finish completing the checkout process.
7. After you sign up send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you signed up through this promotion. That way I can make sure to get your bonuses together and sent out!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2335414! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
(scroll down for frequently asked questions)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Not only that, but if you are looking for a few other ideas on how to use Essential Oils in your home (other than diffusing), I have a great list of full blog posts with pictures and videos on how to make different items using Essential Oils. They are in the drop down menu under the Essential Oils tab.
If you still have questions send me an email at email@example.com – I am happy to help!