These Easter Projects are super fun and creative! If you are looking to make your own homemade Easter crafts, we’ve found some of our favorite projects using a vinyl cutting machine.
I LOVE all of these cute Easter projects. They are so cute and creative and all easy to make with your own vinyl cutting machine.
I have been using my Silhouette machine for YEARS. (You can find a TON of projects on my Silhouette page.) In fact, I am in the process of deciding whether or not I should upgrade. Either way, I think you will find each of these projects listed here as amazing inspiration for your upcoming Easter projects. Check out all of these amazing projects.
10 AWESOME Easter Projects to Make
- Bunny Silhouette Dyed Easter Eggs. This project is so simple and so cute! I love the way the bunny Silhouette stands out, and I bet the kids would have a BLAST hunting these eggs.
2. Burlap Bunny framed Silhouette. Decorate the mantel or table with this cute framed bunny Silhouette.
3. Paper Easter Egg Garland. This Easter Egg garland is so cute and so colorful! What a genius idea for decorating this Easter.
4. Easter Bunny Canvas. Decorate your desk, or make this a cute teacher’s gift! LOVE this little project, and it’s an EASY one to make.
5. Easter Baby Onesies. Babies are fun to have around Easter. The look in their eyes when they see the Easter bunny at the mall for the first time is priceless! Make it even better with a cute custom onesie.
6. Easter Bunny Napkin Holders. These cute napkin holders are the perfect addition for Easter dinner.
7. Easter Bunny Egg Printables. These adorable Easter bunny egg printables are super cute and super simple.
8. Personalized Easter Buckets. If you have wanted your kiddos to have their very own personalized Easter buckets, now you can easily make them!
9. “Some Bunny Loves You” Door hanger. This would be the cutest idea for the kids to wake up with on Easter morning.
10. Easter Bunny Treat Jars. These Easter Bunny Treat Jars are so cute! These would make a great teacher gift idea.
More Easter Ideas You Can Make
Did you love these cute projects? We also have a few of our own favorites, and you don’t need a vinyl cutting machine for these:
What are your plans for Easter this year? It’s a little early, but it’s the perfect time to start planning those projects.