DIY Love Coffee Cup
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 plain coffee cup of your choice. I got my clear cup from the dollar store.
1 paint pen
Oven for baking
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make sure that your cup is clean.
3. Write the word LOVE on your cup in cursive. You can also choose another word if you wish.
4. Place your mug on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely.
6. Go over the word again with the paint pen and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Go over the word again (for the 3rd layer) with the paint pen and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Let completely cool and you’re done!
Don’t forget to check out other projects like my Restoration Hardware Knockoff Crystal Orb Chandelier , DIY No Sew Table Cloth Bed Canopy Tutorial and How to Turn Your Closet into a Boutique.