Welcome back to the DIY SUNDAY SHOWCASE
Make sure if you PIN any of these favorites you click on the link or the picture to be taken back to the original home page and PIN from there.
Once again we had some AMAZING things linked up this past week! I really loved a ton of these crafts and recipes, and we have a LOT pinned on our DIY Sunday Showcase Pinterest Board, so make sure to check them all out!
Here are some of our FAV Favorites:
I chose the Decoupage Pumpkins from PetticoatJunction. The looked amazing! I love what you can do with Decoupage, and these just really stood out to me!
Next, we are going to take a break and talk about something important….
Megin from VMG206 chose a sobering post that I think everyone should read. It’s called The Night I Lost Everything by Life After Empty Nest. Megin was right when she said “it’s an amazing story, and one everyone should read for fire prevention week.”
Shelly from Minettesmaze chose Busy Mom’s Helpers’ DIY BackPack Center. Shelly said, ” Great Tutorial, and looks soo nice! Great way to organize kids stuff and still be decorative! Just wish I had a blank wall to use! “
Wanda chose the Fishermen’sWife Furniture Kitchen Reveal. Wanda says, ” What a wonderful transformation! This kitchen’s backspalsh is beautiful. Job well done.”
Therese chose SunFlowerHugs Painted Pressboard Dresser. Therese said, ” How cool, you can paint pressboard!”
DIY Sunday Showcase
Let’s get started with the DIY Sunday Showcase! Here are the rules of the game:
- Make sure to follow your hosts!
- Add either the diy Sunday Showcase button or a text link into your linked post.
- Follow the DIY Sunday Pinterest Board to see all of our past week’s favorites (not really required, but don’t you want to see everyone)
- Link up to 3 posts and show us what you have been creating and sharing on your blog!
- Feel free to visit your party people on your left!
- Linking up here allows us to SHARE, and PIN your project or recipe to the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board . AND possibly be featured as a favorite on the Saturday Favorites post.
- HAVE FUN! (It’s required! Really…)