Welcome back to the diy Sunday Showcase!! WE had over 200 people link up last week!! WOOHOO!! Thank you for partying with us, we love to see what you share!
We are so happy to have you join us here again, and EXCITED to show you our favorites from last weeks link up! Remember, if you are not featured here, you may be on the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board on Pinterest!!
(If you are pinning something here, click on the picture to be taken to the site and pin from the original blogger.)
My favorite post for the week are these awesome Turquoise and Fuchsia Adirondack chairs from Kathy over at Petticoat Junction. These babies are bright and make me want to grab some lemonade, sunglasses, and look forward to a never ending summer.
Wanda chose the Gummy Worm Ice Ring for Halloween Punch from We Call it Junkin. Wanda said “I think this would be. So much fun to make for a kids Halloween party. The ooey gooey worms at the bottom look like they would be a big hit with all the kids.”
Therese chose a Charming Painted Upholstered Chair from Forever Decorating!
Megin chose Fall pillows with a little vignette from Daffodils at Home! Megin said “These fall pillows are so cute ~ I love the little owl and his long legs!”
And last but never least, because she is ALWAYS the first to send her favorite…Shelly from Minettesmaze. She chose the Khaki Green Stacked Chest from CreateInspire. Shelly said ” This piece is just Stunning! Love LOVE LOVE!!!!!”
DIY Sunday Showcase
Let’s get started with the DIY Sunday Showcase! Here are the rules of the game:
- Make sure to follow your hosts!
- Add either the diy Sunday Showcase button or a text link into your linked post.
- Follow the DIY Sunday Pinterest Board to see all of our past week’s favorites (not really required, but don’t you want to see everyone)
- Link up to 3 posts and show us what you have been creating and sharing on your blog!
- Feel free to visit your party people on your left!
- Linking up here allows us to SHARE, and PIN your project or recipe to the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board . AND possibly be featured as a favorite on the Saturday Favorites post.
- HAVE FUN! (It’s required! Really…)