Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner and for most American families it’s one of the biggest calorie feasts. We love to throw a great party and just over indulge, and that doesn’t usually bode well with our freshly minted New Year’s resolutions! That’s why I decided to put together this list of over 20 Healthy Super Bowl Recipes.
These healthy Super Bowl recipes will help you replace all those empty calories with tasty and good-for-your-health alternatives. You just can’t beat that!
Instead of eating bags of chips, pizza, snack mixes, and other heavy dishes during the Super Bowl, choose one of these easy and healthy salads, snacks or dips that are worth cheering for. This way you can eat a lightened-up version of your favorite Super Bowl food, without all the sugar and calories.
Healthy Super Bowl Recipes
What kind of recipes can you expect to find in this list of Healthy Super Bowl Recipes? You can find cauliflower wings, healthy queso, sweet potato and guacamole bites, and some amazing super bowl salads ideas.
From baked cheese sticks to a healthy fruit dip, you won’t be disappointed in this amazing healthy list.
- Vegan Queso With A Surprise Healthy Ingredient from healthyslowcooking.com
- Mexican Paleo Super Bowl from honeyandfigskitchen.com
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks from preventionrd.com
- Cheesy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings from jessicainthekitchen.com
- Smashed Sweet Potato Guacamole Bites from runningtothekitchen.com
- Cauliflower Po’ Boy Sandwiches from healthyslowcooking.com
- Cornmeal Parmesan Chili Crusted Salmon Fingers With Spicy Lemon Garlic Mayo from honeyandfigskitchen.com
- Super Bowl Snacktime: Squash Queso Dip from veganyackattack.com
- Super Bowl Salads from backtothebooknutrition.com
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from damndelicious.net
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Fruit Dip from blessthismessplease.com
- Spicy BBQ Chickpea And Crispy Polenta Bowls With Asparagus + Ranch Hummus from halfbakedharvest.com
- Pizza Potato Skins from casadecrews.com
- Creamy, Dreamy, And Good On Everything from onelovelylife.com
- Apple Cider Marinated Sweet Potato Fries from teaspoonofspice.com
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Taco Cups from whitneybond.com
- Bacon, Scallop, Pineapple Bites from theeverykitchen.com
- Tropical Guacamole from africanbites.com
- Potato Skins With Coconut Bacon from sofiavonporat.com
- Baked Sweet Potato Skins With Sriracha Lime Aioli from carriesexperimentalkitchen.com
Healthy Super Bowl Recipes
Don’t fret over Super Bowl and keeping those New Year’s resolutions, you can now rest assured that you are eating some of the healthiest and low calorie snack items we have found on the internet. Keep Super Bowl fun, delicious, and without food guilt with this list of Healthy Super Bowl Recipes!
Looking for more healthy dishes? You can find all of our healthy recipes here.