Let’s face the truth, it’s hard to pick items for a teen. Well I decided to make things easy this year and create a list of stocking stuffer ideas for teenagers. I broke this post up into different parts: I will have a breakout of Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Boys as well as Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Girls. Hopefully this list helps you with at least one of two ideas for the teen this Christmas. (To make things easy, the Stocking Stuffer lists below contain affiliate links and take you directly to each gift idea.)
A few friends and I got together to create these great Stocking Stuffer Lists for almost everyone in your family. You can find gifts for your teenager here, but you can also search below and find gifts for babies, preschoolers, the cook in the family, BOYS, the budding or experienced photographer, and stocking stuffers for Tween girls. There are so many options, hopefully you will find something perfect for those special people in your family.
Stocking Stuffers for Teens – Stocking Stuffers for Babies – Stocking Stuffers for PreSchoolers – Stocking Stuffers for the Cook – Stocking Stuffers for Boys – Stocking Stuffers for Photographers – Stocking Stuffers for Tween Girls
It can be hard to find the right gift for your teenage girl. Having fun gifts like books, jewelry, etc can all fit into their stocking. Having a little more than candy will also make your teenage girl a happy girl!
You can find many items in this list for a teenage girl that should appeal to a wide range of teens. Check them out below!
Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Teenagers
To keep things in a good price range, most of these picks are under $50, with a few exceptions. There are some awesome ideas, and one or two stuffed into your teenagers stocking will surely make them a happy teen on Christmas morning.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Girls
1. The Double-Daring Book for Girls – This has so many great reviews, and if your daughter loves to read as much as mine does, this is going to be a wonderful addition to her stocking this year.
2. Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat – Does your teenager like to cook? My teenager is just starting to really get into the kitchen, and this book will give her a head start on how to cook, what to eat, and send them on their way to making healthy meals.
3. Lovely Clear Crystal Accented Guardian Angel Wings Silver Tone Necklace – Is your teenage daughter an angel? I know I think of my daughter as one and this would be the perfect gift for her. Each year I like to get her a necklace, and this one is on our list of gifts to give!
4. For Horse-Crazy Girls Only: Everything You Want to Know About Horses – Does your teen love horses? My daughter has had a love of horses since she was small. When she went to Summer Camp a few years ago she was able to learn to ride, and ride horses multiple times a day. This will just keep her love alive and make her appreciate them even more.
5. Pink 18MP Dual Screen Waterproof Digital Camera – All of my kids love to take pictures, and if I am going to get a camera, it’s got to be waterproof. (and pink!)
6. Stone Grey Crochet Stretch Boot Cuffs. My teenager received her first pair of UGG boots for her birthday last year, and this year she is going to get a pair of these trendy boot cuffs to match.
7. Jacki Design Cosmopolitan Boot Brush Holder – With my teenager in full swing of wearing makeup, I think she needs something fun and stylish to place on her counter to hold all of those fun makeup brushes. This cute high heeled brush holder is super cute and inexpensive.
8. Holiday Spa Gift Basket – What teenager doesn’t like to relax? This is a great gift for pampering!
9. OPI Gwen Stefani 4-piece Mini Holiday Stars Nail Polish Set – Does your teenager change her nail color with the hours of the day? Just kidding, but it seems like my teenager is always changing her nail color. What a perfect on trend gift set to share.
10. Via Nova Women’s Platinum Rhinestone Love Wrap Black Studded Watch – My teenager is also loving new styles and trends, and this fun multi-bracelet-watch is super cute and comes in several different colors. A fun stocking stuffer for sure!
Click here to be taken to the 2nd page, and check out the Stocking Stuffer List for Teen Boys!
capturing joy with kristen duke says
Fun ideas! Just pinned!
Thanks Kristen! 🙂
Linda Elkin says
I would love to add my book for tweens to your stocking stuffer list. It is a fiction book of humor and tips on many social issues including stress, cliques, friendship and more.