Today I am sharing this yummy recipe for Sugared Pecans recipe and a cute gift packaging idea.
This has to be one of my favorite snacks I make during the holidays. They are always gone fast, and today I am going to share the recipe and gift idea.
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- Heat your oven up to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl add the egg white and water and whisk until frothy.
- Pour in pecans and stir to coat them all evenly.
- In a separate bowl add sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour sugar mixture into pecan mixture and mix well until pecans are coated.
- Place on a non stick sheet or prepare a cookie sheet and then spread out the pecans evenly.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour, turning the pecans every 15 minutes.