DIY T Shirt Charm Bracelet Tutorial…one of my favorites! You can never have too many bracelets, and my daughter LOVES to stack these up. Let’s get going!
You can easily grab all of your supplies from the local craft store, and I have also added a couple of affiliate links below in case you want to order online.
- knit jersey T shirt scraps (from your closet)
- satin rattail cord (2mm size)
- charms of your choice (link to heart charms)
- (2) 1/2″ x 1/8″ disk neodymium magnets for each bracelet
- hair band (aka ponytail holder or rubber band)
- hot glue gun