Instant Pot Chili Mac
Instant Pot Chili Mac made in the pressure cooker is a quick 30-minute meal that will taste like it took hours to make.
Turn on the pressure cooker and place on sauté mode. Once heated, add the olive oil, onion, and bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
Add in the ground beef and continue to stir until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
Add in the seasonings. Stir.
Add crushed tomatoes and kidney beans and mix well.
Pour in chicken broth and macaroni noodles. Stir the mixture until well combined.
Hit the cancel button on the Instant Pot.
Securely place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock the lid in place. Set the vent to seal and start the manual cook time for 4 minutes.
Once the cooking time is finished, carefully place the valve to vent and allow the pressure pin to drop before unlocking the lid to the Instant Pot.
Remove the lid and stir the chili mac recipe well. Mix in the cheese.
Add your favorite toppings and serve.
- Substitue ground beef for lean ground turkey or even ground chicken.
- Have all of your ingredients measured and chopped before getting started. This recipe moves really fast!
- When manually venting as this recipe calls for, be careful and use a dishtowel for the vent.
- Remember built up steam will come out fast and sometimes it can be a little noisy.
- Change up this recipe by adding or taking away different beans and veggies such as black beans, etc.
- When finished cooking, add some of your favorite toppings such as sour cream, fresh parsley, and additional cheese. Want more spice? Add some sliced jalapéno pepper.
Calories: 696kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 919mg | Potassium: 1212mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1760IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 7mg
**Nutrition facts are based on my best estimation for this recipe. They may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you might make to the recipe. For most accurate calculations, I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use with the recipe.
Share a photo, mention @pinkwhenjen, and tag #pinkwhen on Instagram and in your Instagram Story. Don't forget to RATE this recipe once you've made it!!