This Taco Spaghetti is a delicious comfort food that's made in just 30 minutes. It's perfect for busy weeknights and lazy weekends.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the pasta as directed on the package.
Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the lean ground beef and cook until the beef is fully browned, no longer pink, and cooked through.
Combine the water and taco seasoning to the meat and allow to simmer for two minutes. Drain the excess grease and water.
Stir in the Rotel, soup, Velveeta and cream cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and combined.
Add the cooked pasta to the meat mixture and stir to combine.
Top the dish with the shredded cheese and place into the oven. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
Remove the taco spaghetti from the oven and garnish with green onion tops. Serve with your favorite toppings.
- Substitute lean ground turkey for the lean ground beef.
- Consider adding beans such as rinsed and drained black beans to the recipe for an even heartier dish.
- Substitute pasta with roasted spaghetti squash and make Taco Spaghetti Squash boats.
- Use toppings such as pico de gallo, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and more.
- Store remaining leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before discarding.
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 1038mg | Potassium: 719mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 854IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 292mg | Iron: 5mg
**Nutrition facts are based on my best estimation for this recipe. They may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you might make to the recipe. For most accurate calculations, I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use with the recipe.
Share a photo, mention @pinkwhenjen, and tag #pinkwhen on Instagram and in your Instagram Story. Don't forget to RATE this recipe once you've made it!!