Air Fryer Nachos
Air Fryer Nachos are loaded with cheese, chicken, tomatoes, and more. You'll love these loaded nachos, made in just 5 minutes with the Air Fryer.
Prepare the air fryer tray with nonstick spray such as olive oil. Layer the nacho chips in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Top the chips with fajita meat, cheese, sliced tomatoes, and sliced jalapenos.
Cook the nachos on 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes, checking during the last 2 minutes to ensure the cheese is melted and the tops of the chips are light golden brown.
Remove the nachos from the Air Fryer to a serving platter and add your favorite toppings such as a dollop of sour cream, sliced avocado, sliced black olives, and salsa.
- I did not preheat the Air Fryer for this recipe.
- You can use Rotisserie chicken, fajita steak strips, ground beef, or ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning to substitute for fajita chicken meat.
- Use additional nacho toppings such as black beans, bell pepper, corn, refried beans, green onions, fresh cilantro, and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Store leftover nachos in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. For crispy nachos, sprinkle with extra cheese and reheat for 2-3 minutes.
- I personally prepare my basket before making nachos so the cleanup is easier. You can use olive oil spray, parchment paper, or even aluminum foil at the bottom of the basket.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 761mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 574IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 391mg | Iron: 2mg
**Nutrition facts are based on my best estimation for this recipe. They may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you might make to the recipe. For most accurate calculations, I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use with the recipe.
Share a photo, mention @pinkwhenjen, and tag #pinkwhen on Instagram and in your Instagram Story. Don't forget to RATE this recipe once you've made it!!