Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
This creamy Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta uses bowtie pasta, cream cheese, chicken, bacon, and seasonings that make this pasta amazing!
Turn the Instant Pot on to the Sauté function. Add olive oil and chicken breast and sauté for 2 minutes until the chicken is white on the outside.
Add the ranch seasoning and the cayenne pepper and season the chicken well.
Turn off the Sauté function and add the pasta, water, and add the diced cream cheese to the top. Do not mix. Cover securely with the lid locked into place. Set the vent to seal.
Manual cook for 4 minutes. It will take about 10 minutes for the cooker to come to full pressure. Once finished, initiate a manual release and remove the lid once pressure is released and the pin has dropped.
Stir the contents well. Add milk and add cheese. Stir well. Add crumbled bacon, stir, and then serve.
CROCKPOT FREEZER MEAL INSTRUCTIONS
Add the chicken and ranch seasoning with chicken broth to a freezer safe airtight sealable bag. Do not add the pasta, shredded cheese, bacon, or cream cheese. Freeze for up to 3 months.
To cook: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Add the bag of ingredients to the Crock Pot, Cook on high for 2 1/2-3 hours. Shred the chicken using two forks.
Add diced cream cheese, milk, cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup cooked bacon, and cooked pasta. Stir well. Allow to cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Do not add the milk until after the chicken has cooked and come to pressure.
- Bake the bacon in the oven for 20 minutes on 400 degrees while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure and cooking.
- If 3 cups of water doesn't fully cover the pasta, add a little more until the pasta is fully covered before adding the cream cheese and securing the lid.
- When adding the pasta and water, it's ok to stir and mix well. When adding the cream cheese, keep the cheese at the top. DO NOT MIX.
- After the Manual cook has finished, perform a manual release. Use a wooden spoon or other utensil to open the vent to keep the steam away from your hands.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Spice things up a bit by adding green onions, green chilis, or diced jalapeños.
Calories: 615kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 914mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 666IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg
**Nutrition facts are based on my best estimation for this recipe. They may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you might make to the recipe. For most accurate calculations, I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use with the recipe.
Share a photo, mention @pinkwhenjen, and tag #pinkwhen on Instagram and in your Instagram Story. Don't forget to RATE this recipe once you've made it!!