AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies are some of my favorite cookies to make when I'm craving soft, doughy, cookies but don't want to make an entire batch. Made with brown sugar, vanilla, chocolate chips, and more!
– 1/2 cup butter salted, softened – 1/2 cup light brown sugar – 1/2 cup granulated white sugar – 1 egg – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour – 1 teaspoon baking powder – 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
– Cream together the sugar, brown sugar, and butter using a handheld mixer or a stand mixer on medium speed.
– Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix well on low speed until combined, about 1 minute.
– Pour the sugar and butter mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour in the chocolate chips and fold into the cookie dough until just combined.
– Scoop the cookies into the air fryer basket using a small 1" cookie scoop. Make sure to keep space in between each cookie to allow it to spread during the cooking process.
5 AIR FRY
Air fry the cookies at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-8 minutes, or until the cookies are a light golden brown.
– Allow the cookies to cool in the air fryer basket for a minute or two before transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.