My name is Jennifer, a Southern girl living in Louisiana, and I am addicted to crafting. I live so close to Texas I am actually closer to Dallas than New Orleans or Baton Rouge, but you could never guess that with my cooking. When I see something I like, I just have this crazy need to try and make it. With PinkWhen, I get to share all of the addiction of DIY, crafting, upcycling, recipes, and more.
My husband and I have four kiddos we merged together to become quite the little “Brady Bunch”. We have two girls ages 12 and 2 years old, and two boys who are 8 and 5. We stay quite busy!
Here are a few additional things you may (or may not) want to know:
- I love candy, and once I start eating it I can’t stop.
- I can’t eat popcorn…it makes me feel weird. Crazy. I Know.
- I don’t do well with eggs either….unless they are boiled. Or deviled.
- I like to cook. A lot. I have more failures than fabulous…but I don’t share those
- If you ever spot me with makeup on…feel blessed. I am normally in shorts and a t shirt with crazy hair.
- If you ever met my daughters teacher at daycare, she would vouch for the crazy hair…
- I like college football. I know more about it than most men. Crazy I know, but I am OBSESSED.
- I’m a die hard LSU fan. Don’t judge, just accept that I bleed purple and gold.
- I have an issue with crafts, I can’t stop crafting. Is there an addiction place for that? Until then this is my outlet.
- I am obsessive with keeping the house clean…but these days it never is. Hello! 4 kids…enough said.
- I’m 38 and my husband is a year younger than me. Me oldest daughter calls me a cougar because of it. (sigh)
- I love music, all kinds, unless it’s die hard rap. I can’t do that. But everything else and I am game!
Well that’s about all, and more than you may ever want to know! I hope you find something here that inspires you to bake or make.