These banners are so easy that you can create one for any occasion with any print and color.
Polka Dot Floral Cake Banner
Wrapping paper, prints of your choice. I chose floral & polka dot
2- Paper straws
Hot glue gun
1. Start out by cutting your wrapping paper into 1 inch strips.
2. I then cut about 1 inch squares from the strips, then created triangles from those squares by cutting off the sides at an angle.
3. Add a small amount of hot glue across the back top of the triangle, one at a time and press the delicate twine down onto the glue.
4. Push the 2 straws down into the cake. One on each side as far apart as you’d like.
At first, I initially thought that I would need 5 small triangles but it ended up being too big for where I places the straws. So I took off 2 of them.
5. Wrap your twine around the straws a few times. I actually didn’t even tie them. Then I let the string hang down on each side.