Summer is fast approaching and with the nicer weather coming there are many opportunities to get outside and spend some time together with your partner. Creating a summer bucket list for you and your significant other is a great way to connect and spend time together doing your favorite activities and trying new things.
Summer Bucket List
Be adventurous when you can and take the risk. There is also nothing wrong with being incredibly silly. If you are trying to keep things cost effective this summer, that shouldn’t mean you have to limit your experiences entirely. In fact, making your summer bucket list exciting doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. There are many things you can do together that cost little to nothing at all.
So, this year, make a summer bucket list and attempt to do everything on it. Let loose. This summer is going to be one to remember.
40 Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Watch the sunset.
- Set up a Tent and camp in the backyard.
- Have a candlelit dinner outdoors.
- Go see Fireworks and smooch.
- Get a couple’s massage on the beach.
- Go on a double date with your friends.
- Go skinny dipping at night.
- Rent a convertible and just drive until you want to stop.
- Dance in the rain.
- Have a picnic lunch.
- Go on a Tandem Bike ride.
- Go fly a Kite together.
- Do Yoga together outside.
- Go on a hike together.
- Pull an all-nighter.
- Go roller-skating.
- Mud wrestle, because why not?
- Do a patio tour in your city to discover the best outdoor eats.
- Go tech free for 24 hours. Yes, that means no phone either.
- Make a time capsule and bury it somewhere together.
- Ride a Ferris wheel.
- Stargaze on the hood of a car.
- Start a new summer tradition.
- Cook together.
- Challenge each other to a race, winner buys ice cream.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Take a dance class together.
- Write a letter to each other. Yes, an actual handwritten letter.
- Take a Hot Air Balloon ride.
- Play 21 Questions.
- Visit the place where you first met.
- Cuddle by a campfire and make S’mores.
- Go Zip-lining.
- Share a Milkshake.
- Catch Fireflies.
- Take a nap in a Hammock.
- Colour with Chalk.
- Make Breakfast on the BBQ.
- Blow bubbles.
- Fall in love all over again.
There are so many things that you and your significant other can add to your summer bucket list. Get adventurous this summer and revitalize your connection.
You might also like these other travel ideas: