If you’ve been looking for ideas to help create a weekly meal plan, you are in the right spot!
Each week I will share a meal plan that is packed full of variety with easy to make meals, AND I try to include as many 30-minute meal ideas to minimize your time in the kitchen and maximize your time enjoying life.
Each week I will share a meal plan that is ready for you to duplicate and take the guesswork out of the dreaded “What’s For Dinner?” question.
PIN IT so you can always reference your next weekly meal plan.
If you have never done meal planning you are in for a treat. Having a weekly meal plan saves you time, money, and the stress of always wondering “what’s for dinner?”. We’ve even created a resource on How to Meal Plan with three free printables to help you get started with making your first meal plan.
Our goal each week is to share an amazing meal plan that includes quick, easy to make meals to help save you time and energy searching for recipes.
Weekly Meal Plan 7
- Main Dish – Chicken Taco Casserole. One of my favorite easy dishes that also makes the perfect leftovers.
- Side Dish – Mexican Street corn, Refried beans, and buttered corn tortillas served with salsa for dipping.
- Main Dish – Chicken and Rice Casserole. Made with chicken, vegetables, cheese, and more.
- Main Dish – Air Fryer Chicken Wings.This delicious meal is a healthy fried chicken recipe your going to want to keep on a regular rotation. Perfectly crispy skin without breading.
- Side Dish – Italian Chicken Pasta Salad. Made with shredded chicken, noodles, vegetables, and Italian dressing. You’ll have plenty of leftovers with this dish, and it can be used as a Main dish or a side dish.
- Main Dish – Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan. This delicious dish is always a hit at our house.
- Side Dish – Serve with an Italian salad and cheesy garlic bread.
- Main Dish – Crock Pot Chicken Thighs. This sweet and spicy chicken is a delicious flavor and the meat is incredibly tender. It will son be one of your favorite recipes.
- Side Dish – Serve the chicken over white rice, jasmine rice, or even fried rice.
Weekly Meal Plan 6
- Main Dish – Oven baked BBQ Chicken. A delicious and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- Side Dish – Loaded Baked Potato Salad a delicious and easy side that’s perfect for a weeknight or backyard party or get together.
- Main Dish – Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is an awesome easy weeknight dinner that will taste like it took hours, but it only takes a few minutes.
- Main Dish – Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is the perfect recipe to double and then freeze leftovers for later.
- Main Dish – Chicken Enchilada Casserole is the perfect dinner when you need to dump and bake something. It doesn’t take long to cook and the family will go bonkers wondering when you will make it again.
- Side Dish – Chips and salsa work perfectly well with this easy side dish.
- Main Dish – Crockpot Lasagna is the perfect weekday meal. Just toss it in the crockpot and go! The rest is done for you, making the weekend start early with an easy dinner.
- Side Dish – Italian Salad made simple with romaine, dressing, and parmesan cheese.
Weekly Meal Plan 5
- Main Dish – Chicken Fajita Enchiladas are an easy weeknight meal. If you’re Monday has been a MONDAY, take it easy and make something that is quick and easy and that makes for easy leftovers.
- Side Dish – Serve with spanish rice, chips and salsa, and refried beans.
- Main Dish – Homemade Sloppy Joes are perfect on a bun, but if you are looking for something a little different, try serving them over baked sweet potatoes.
- Main Dish – Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. We’re already halfway through the week, and this will give me the energy to keep going. Not only that, but it’s made in the slow cooker for an easy dinner.
- Side Dish – French bread
- Main Dish – Lasagna Roll Ups are one of my favorite males to make when meal planning. It’s the perfect meal to double or triple and to freeze leftovers for later,
- Side Dish – Serve this dish with a classic Caesar salad and homemade Caesar dressing.
- Main Dish – This Copycat KFC Chicken recipe is one of my favorites. Get that original taste with the bonus of making it at home. BONUS: It’s baked, not fried!
- Side Dish – Mac and cheese, biscuits, mashed potatoes, and gravy.
Weekly Meal Plan 4
- Main Dish – These Slow Cooker Beef Tips are always easy and a big hit at our house. It’s the perfect dump and go recipe for an amazing dinner without all of the fuss.
- Main Dish – Grab your Instant Pot for this delicious Chili Mac recipe. It’s a quick and easy dinner that is hearty and full of flavor.
- Side Dish/Serving Option – If you’re carb-loading, consider serving this chili mac in a bread bowl.
- Main Dish – This Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken is another family favorite. Made with chicken, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and full of flavor. It’s a versatile recipe that can make so many different leftover options.
- Side Dish – Consider serving this with a side salad or roasted vegetables.
- Main Dish – This Chicken Noodle Casserole is a wholesome meal the whole family will enjoy. Perfect for freezing nights when the temp has dropped, or just because.
- Main Dish – Start the weekend off right with this delicious sheet pan and veggies dinner. It’s a main course and side dish, all rolled into one pan and making for even easier cleanup.
Weekly Meal Plan 3
- Main Dish – This Whole Chicken recipe is a perfect recipe to make at the beginning of the week so that you can have leftovers. Use the leftover chicken for a good chicken salad recipe or meal prep it with rice and veggies for lunches.
- Side Dish – serve with rice, veggies, or homemade mashed potatoes.
- Main Dish – Crock Pot Apple Pork Tenderloin is an easy slow cooker recipe with only a handful of ingredients. It’s quick to throw together and full of flavor.
- Side Dish – serve with brown butter twice baked sweet potatoes or with a side salad.
- Main Dish – Loaded Chicken Nachos are an amazing and delicious nacho recipe! They come together quickly and are a big hit at our house.
- Side Dish – Serve with refried beans and sautééd onions.
- Main Dish – I am such a huge fan of Loaded Baked Potato Soup, and this is BY FAR my favorite recipe.
- Side Dish – Serve with a side of garlic bread toasted with cheese.
- Main Dish – I love this Instant Pot Beef Tips recipe. The beef tips are so tender, and this is a quick 30-minute meal. You can omit the cream of mushroom if you’re looking for a healthier version.
- Side Dish – Serve with a loaf of french bread and some baked green bean fries.
Weekly Meal Plan 2
- Main Dish – Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Basil Meat Sauce is always a healthy crowd favorite. It’s Paleo, Gluten-Free, and FULL of flavor.
- Main Dish – Grilled Chicken Breast with Avocado Salsa. It’s one of our favorite recipes to make! The chicken is so juicy and the salsa is just amazing.
- Side Dish – Serve with a sweet potato or salad
- Main Dish – One of my favorite recipes to make when the weather is a little cold is this Crock Pot Chicken Chili. Full of flavor and seasonings, we make this several times each winter.
- Main Dish – Zoodles are perfect when zucchini are readily available. This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is a quick meal in under 30 minutes.
- Main Dish – King Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite baked chicken recipes. It’s always a crowd-pleaser!
Weekly Meal Plan 1
- Main Dish – Homemade Sloppy Joes served on a sweet potato, or keep the sweet potato on the side and add a bun for the sloppy joe mixture. It’s a quick delicious meal that should only take 30 minutes.
- Main Dish – Chicken Fajita Stuffed Bell Peppers are a delicious and easy dinner. I love it when a meal comes together this quickly!
- Side Dish – Serve over a salad or with a side of seasoned rice.
- Sweet and Sticky Chicken Strips are full of flavor with just the right amount of spice.
- Side Dish – Serve them with a salad or with a side of homemade sweet potato fries.
- Main Dish – Crock Pot Chicken Tacos taste so good, and they are so easy when made in the Crock Pot.
- Side Dish – Serve them in different ways: over lettuce, in tortillas, or over a bed of tortilla chips with all of the fixings.
- Main Dish – Break out the Crock Pot again on Friday and make this awesome Roast. It’s the perfect meal to make on a Friday so that leftovers are a breeze through the weekend.
- Side Dish – Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, or serve with a salad.
- TIP – Shred the leftover roast and serve on sliders with melted provolone cheese.