I am always cooking and baking, and looking for new inspiration. Have you seen last weeks DIY Sunday Showcase links? These ladies all know how to craft and cook and are the best of the best! Check out these amazing 10 To Die For Desserts from some amazing food bloggers.
I remember when I was younger, my mom always made me feel better with a dessert.
When I scraped my knee riding my bike, I got ice cream.
When I received stitches in my forehead, I got warm brownies.
Desserts always make things better!
Desserts are some of my favorite things to make, and you can always put a smile on someone’s face with a simple and delicious dessert.
To Die For Desserts
1. Anderson & Grant – Criss Cross Peanut Butter Cookies
2. TiTi Crafty – Mars Chocolate Brownie Cookies
3. Peanut Butter & Peppers – Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Call Me PMC – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
5. Taste of Lizzy T – Buckeye Brownie Cookies
6. Kleinworth & Co. – Nutella Mini Cheesecakes
7. Kleinworth & Co. – Blackberry White Chocolate Buckle
8. The First Year Blog – Chocolate Almond Toffee
9. Fearless Dining – Gluten Free Chocolate Bliss Cookies
10. A Dash of Sanity – Peach & Blueberry Cobbler with Crumb Topping
If these don’t get you into the mood of baking and eating, I don’t know what will! Make sure to check out these awesome recipes, and get your shopping lists together for these 10 To Die For Desserts!
You might also like this list of 20 Amazing Delicious Desserts!