There are WAY more than 5 projects you can use your Silhouette machine for, but if you are just getting started, or on the cusp of purchasing a Silhouette product, these are awesome. Each one has a terrific description of how to use your product, as well as step by step instructions. Give these 5 fun Projects Using a Silhouette Machine a try, or PIN them for later use.
5 fun Projects Using a Silhouette Machine
Are you new to the Silhouette? Don’t let it intimidate you! Here are a few beginners projects that you can tackle right now!
1. For a beginner, this Easy Layered Heat Transfer project can be fun and quick! Check out how to make this cute personalized owl.
2. Another great project is to use vinyl as a stencil. You can make these cute Easter pails for the upcoming Easter Holiday in a snap!
3. Do you have a little Ballerina in your family? Here is a quick and easy onesie tutorial using a little fabric paint and ribbon.
4. Do you have an Etsy store, or plan on opening one? You can make great labels and personalize your products with the Silhouette machine by making your own packaging.
5. Last but not least, your Silhouette can also turn you into an artist! I cannot free hand draw much of anything, other than a snoopy character. Check out how I made a stencil and designed this Tiger Eye for our backyard cornhole game.
You can use your own imagination, and there are so MANY different things you can make with your Silhouette. I literally use my machine for over half of my projects. If you are ready to make the step to purchase, now is the time!
Silhouette is running an amazing promotion for products and equipment right now! Check out the savings below:
You can go directly to Silhouette by clicking here.
So what are you waiting for? Are you planning on making something fun with your new Silhouette? If you are looking to save with this promotion, make sure you enter promo code: PINK
Make sure you give these 5 fun Projects Using a Silhouette Machine a try, or PIN it and save it for later!