These Valentines Day Dessert Truffles are easy to make and easy to eat. The no-bake truffles are one of our favorite ways to let our Valentine know we love them. Grab some OREOs and get ready for a delicious Valentine treat!
OREO Truffles are one of my favorite Valentines Day desserts to make. These No Bake cookie balls are quick, easy, and can be decorated easily for any occasion.
They’ll also go perfect with these Valentine Hot Chocolate Bombs.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES
OREO Truffles are fun and an easy dessert to make with your kids. My daughter always has a blast crushing the OREOs. Check out how easy these are to make.
- Crush the OREOs and place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese and blend well.
- Roll the mixture into one-inch balls. Cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, heat candy melts and coconut oil until smooth and creamy.
- Dip the OREO truffles to fully coat and then place on a baking mat to harden.
- Decorate, and serve.
To decorate for Valentine’s Day, roll out some red fondant and make little cut-out candy hearts to decorate the cookie balls.
These are such cute and easy Valentines Day desserts to make, and one the kids will have a blast decorating and making with you. If you enjoyed these No Bake OREO truffles, you might also enjoy these other No Bake desserts:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts
- Cake Balls Recipe
- OREO Reindeer Truffles
- Turkey OREO Cookie Balls
- Chocolate Truffles
- Sweet Lamb OREO Cookies
HOW DO I STORE TRUFFLES?
This Valentines Day Dessert is easily stored after making. You can store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a month.
You can also freeze these no-bake truffles for up to 4 months in an airtight container. Simply allow them to thaw before consuming.
We hope you like this easy recipe as much as we do. It’s always fun to make tasty treats without having to use the oven. If you love this recipe, please consider giving us a rating in the recipe box below. It lets our readers know this is a great recipe and it lets us know what we should make more of to share with you.
If you have a suggested change or modification, leave a comment below! We will make sure to get back to you. Thank you again for stopping by!
Valentines Day OREO Truffles
- 18 OREO cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 oz fondant red, rolled
- 2 cups candy melts white
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside
- Crush OREO cookies with a food processor or by using a plastic sealable bag and a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and OREO crumbles. Blend well.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll fondant and cut our heart shapes. Set aside.
- Place candy melts and coconut oil in microwave-safe dish and heat on half power for 30-second intervals until smooth and creamy. Stir between each 30-second interval.
- Coat each truffle with candy coating and place on a lined baking mat.
- Add decorations and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 4 months. Allow to thaw before consuming.
- Add different decorations such as sprinkles or different candy or chocolate coatings.