I think the best foods are the ones that can be eaten effortlessly. Easy to chew, not too dry, no knives, and the fork or spoon should be optional. Am I being too subtle? I’m actually talking about pull apart desserts. The ones you can eat with your hands (what’s better than eating with your hands, right?).
I don’t know about you, but I am a big fan of Spring and Summertime get togethers. Not that I don’t like them in the winter, it’s just that with the shorter days I tend to stay at home. When Springtime hits I am ready to spread the love, and by that I mean share all of my favorite desserts.
Taking this “spreading the love” to the next level, we have pull apart desserts. There’s nothing more decadent than eating a soft and fluffy sweet treat with your hands. A pull apart dessert can come in many forms: rolls, bread, buns, brioche and I’m just getting started. The ingredients you can use can be just as varied. Starting with the classic chocolate that never fails, you could also add fruits, nuts, or pumpkin among other things.
Pull Apart Desserts
Honestly, what’s not to like about pull apart desserts? And who knew that there were so many of them!? One of my favorite things to bring to parties is a dessert, and these all would be amazing. Whether you’re a fan of chocolate, gluten free, fruit, or paleo, we have something on this list that is just for you.
I’m sharing some of my favorite pull apart desserts with you today and if you decide to make any of these recipes I’m sure they’ll quickly become family favorites!
- Pull Apart Bread With Orange And Pomegranate from liveeatlearn.com
- Easy Rolo Pull Apart Bread from spendwithpennies.com
- Lemon Blueberry Pull Apart Bread from thegoldlininggirl.com
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Loaf from crazyforcrust.com
- Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread from withsaltandwit.com
- Smores Pull Apart Rolls Recipe from homecookingmemories.com
- Blueberry Stuffed Pull Apart Bread With Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze from dessertnowdinnerlater.com
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pull Apart Brioche from butterandbrioche.com
- Easy Caramel Apple Monkey Bread from justataste.com
- Maple Glazed Apple Pull Apart Bread.from halfbakedharvest.com
- Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pull Apart Bread from thegoldlininggirl.com
- Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread from pinchofyum.com
- Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread Recipe from wonkywonderful.com
- Mini S’mores Pull Aparts from simplystacie.net
- Sweet Poppy Seed Pull Apart Buns from simplyhomecooked.com
- Raspberry Pull Apart Cake With Lemon Glaze from alwayseatdessert.com
- Chocolate Pull Apart Bread from tasteandtellblog.com
- Orange Pecan Pull Apart Skillet Rolls from cookingonthefrontburners.com
- Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread Recipe from everydaydishes.com
- Pull Apart Apple Pizza from foodfanatic.com
I hope you enjoy this list of pull apart desserts and find something that wets your palate. If you are looking for more desserts, you can find those here!