This brown sugar bundt cake recipe is a MUST TRY! It’s so moist, delicious, and will have your tastebuds going crazy after just one bite! I personally love a good bundt cake. I may or may not eat several pieces in one sitting – especially this one. It’s my favorite simple bundt cake recipe and it’s often on our monthly meal plans.
This brown sugar bundt cake recipe is to die for – seriously. You will love this sweet, moist, delicious taste. It’s perfect when you’re looking for a light treat as it’s not too sugary and the right amount of sweetness. You’ll be wondering where this bundt cake has been all your life!
An Easy Brown Sugar Bundt Cake Recipe
We made this bundt cake recipe recently and the whole family loved it! It’s the perfect pair to a heavy dinner since it’s such a light but still sweet dessert. You’ll have lots of little hands begging for seconds!
How to Make a Bundt Cake
I love this brown sugar bundt cake recipe not only for the simple sweet taste but the simple recipe! It has a delicious brown butter sauce that is SO SO good, but completely optional. For a simpler topping, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of your bundt cake!
It’s as easy as mixing together ingredients and throwing it in the pan to bake. If you don’t already have a bundt cake pan, you need one!! You will wonder where these cakes have been all your life!!
Just scroll down below for the full bundt cake recipe – this is definitely one you’ll want to follow precisely. It’s SO SO good and you don’t want to mess that up!
What I love most about this bundt cake recipe are the different toppings you can use. Included is the brown butter sauce, but you can sprinkle powdered sugar, or make your own frosting. There are so many options and this bundt cake will be incredible either way!
Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
If you’re looking for a delicious, but light cake recipe – you will fall in absolute love with this brown sugar bundt cake recipe – guaranteed! Just scroll down for the full recipe.
I know you are just dying to get to this bundt cake recipe so I won’t keep you waiting …. you are going to love this bundt cake!!
Enjoy this oh so sweet and delicious brown sugar bundt cake recipe! Let me know how yours turns out as I love to see them!
Leave a comment below and let me know if you made this! We love your feedback, as it helps us decide what to create next. If you want to see more recipes like this, make sure to RATE this recipe!
Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
Brown butter sauce (optional)
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bundt cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, and butter. Mix together until well combined. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well in between.
- Add in the flour mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix on low speed until the batter is creamy and well combined.
- Pour into the bundt pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool for about 10 minutes and invert onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- If using the brown butter sauce, in a small saucepan, bring the butter, brown sugar, milk, and maple syrup to a rolling boil. Continue mixing for 2 minutes and remove from the burner.
- Mix in the vanilla and allow to cool until thickened. Serve as a side or drizzle on top of your cake after it has cooled.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you loved this brown sugar bundt cake recipe, you’ll love this chocolate ganache cake roll recipe!
Or this sweet delicious toasted coconut pound cake recipe!