When it comes to any major holiday, you can bet I am on the hunt for the best kitchen gifts ideas. In fact, my mom knows for most of her gifts she is going to get something worthwhile that she can use in the kitchen. The best part? This list is also perfect for the beginner cook.
Today I am going to share with you the ultimate list of last-minute kitchen gifts ideas you can order quickly, or pick up in store easily.
This is also the perfect list for you, yourself, or a loved one who is just getting started in the kitchen.
This list will be a perfect resource for you now and in the future. So bookmark it as we will continue to update this list.
The Ultimate Last Minute Kitchen Gifts
I am such the procrastinator when it comes to the holidays. Each and every year I say I am going to get things done early and it rarely ever happens. I do remember one year when I had everything done early.
I like to think of my procrastination in a positive light. Basically, I tell myself that I thrive and work best under pressure. It gives me less time to think and second guess myself.
But because I like to give gifts that have anything and everything to do with the kitchen, I decided I would get a little better organized and share what I think are the best last minute gifts. Why? Because these are things that I have personally grabbed as last-minute kitchen gifts for my friends and family.
A beginners guide to kitchen gadgets
This is also the perfect list for someone who is just getting started in the kitchen. Whether that is a new graduate, a newly married couple, or someone who is just a late bloomer and wants to start rocking out amazing recipes in the kitchen.
So without further explanation, here is my ultimate list.
- Use it as a resource to help find those last minute gifts.
- Click on any highlighted affiliate link to be taken directly to the gift for easy ordering
- It’s the perfect guide for beginners in the kitchen
My favorite kitchen gifts ideas for the beginner or advanced chef
You can click on any of the affiliate links below to be taken directly to order the exact products pictured above.
- SMEG Citrus Juicer from Crate&Barrel is a fun, fresh, and healthy way to start breakfast in the morning. If starting out as a newbie in the kitchen, you can’t go wrong with creating some amazing fresh juiced drinks. I like it because it is easily stored and doesn’t take up too much counter space when in use.
- Pie Dish from Nordstrom – this Anthropologie adorned pie dish is unique and the perfect stoneware with gilded flowers. Once you graduate to baking and out of the glassware stage, you will want to have some beautiful dishes to present your recipes in.
- Brass Inlay Marble Cutting Board from Nordstrom – A good cutting board is a must, and a marble cutting board is a GREAT gift for the kitchen connoisseur. It’s not your average wooden cutting board and is a perfect gift for the kitchen.
- Digital Thermometer from Williams Sonoma, and something every cook should have. Understanding the fact that internal temperatures are important when baking and cooking all sorts of dishes. Add this to the list of must-have kitchen items.
- Everyday Instant Pot Cookbook recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert! We talk about this awesome kitchen gadget below, and this is the best gift to go along with it. A great resource on different recipes to use with your new Instant Pot.
- Endurance Spice Spoons I love these stainless steel spice spoons and use them as often as possible. Every cook needs to have a good and accurate set of measuring spoons, and these are by far my favorite.
Kitchen Gadgets for every level of cook
- Cast-Iron Copper Frying Pan: You can’t go wrong with giving a cast iron skillet as a gift. Besides, every cook needs to learn how to make a delicious skillet cornbread recipe.
- Instant Pot 6 qt model Ultra 60: Now this is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I use my Instant Pot weekly. If your cook doesn’t have one, go and pick one up NOW. You can find these popular devices almost anywhere. They are perfect for the beginning kitchen novice or the advanced cook. In fact, my beef tips and rice recipe is the best when it’s made in the Instant Pot.
- Le Creuset 5-Piece Utensil Set – You need to have a good set of utensils, and this 5 piece set is perfect. It includes different sized spatulas and a basting brush, and they are all dishwasher safe.
- Ice Cream Maker You can’t go wrong with gifting a homemade ice cream maker. Whether for the beginning chef or advanced cook, ice cream is a great gift. And an ice cream maker is even better!
- Wood & Marble Fruit Bowl Most kitchens have a bowl to hold their fresh fruits or vegetables they will use for weekly recipes. This wood and marble bowl is the perfect design for that minimalist uncluttered style that is so popular right now.
- Nespresso Machine A perfect addition to any cook’s kitchen. This single cup coffee and espresso brewer will take their mornings to another level.
- KitchenAid I don’t have this stainless steel version, but it is my new favorite KitchenAid and perfect for the beginner or advanced cook. You can do everything from shredding chicken, mixing a cake batter, to creating delicious dishes for years to come. KitchenAids are also known for their longevity and will be around in your kitchen for a long time.
The best last minute gifts ideas for the kitchen
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven Dutch oven’s make like so much easier, and this is one of my favorite brands. They are perfect for making stews and soups, and this one is dishwasher safe.
- Mixing Bowl Set One of the best things about cooking is making enough to save for later. These are perfect for mixing up your latest cake recipe, or for storing your favorite homemade chili.
- Pasta Maker if your cook loves pasta, this is taking it to the next level. I will say that this is definitely for the advanced cook.
- Pink & Gold Wine Glasses a little something for you to sit back and enjoy while reflecting on your latest amazing recipe.
- Levo II Oil Machine prepare up to 16 ounces at a time of uniquely infused herbs and oils you create with the Levo II Oil machine. The Levo Oil II is sure to be on every cooks wish list. Take recipe to the next level with your own herb and oil recipes.
And there you have it! This ultimate list for last-minute kitchen gifts ideas is a good one, and also perfect for the beginning cook. We hope you found this list inspiring, and something for every level of cook in your life.