I don’t know about you, but it’s hard to decide what my favorite thing is about the holiday season. I love the lights, the family time, food, desserts, and of course, giving gifts. Speaking of gifts, today I am going to share with you TWO recipes for holiday pretzels.
They are both an easy delicious dessert idea that you can also give as a gift. These yummy White Chocolate Christmas Holiday Pretzels and Santa’s Snack Mix are super easy to make, and delicious as well. It will be hard to make them without eating them all!
Looking for more easy holiday snacks? Check out these yummy Pretzel Turtles.
What you will get with this post:
- 2 easy holiday recipes
- 2 easy holiday pretzel gift ideas
- jump to the recipe card and print these our for later!
We aren’t just sharing one, we are sharing TWO of our favorite holiday pretzels recipes on the post today. You can easily jump to the recipe card and print these out for later.
Two Holiday Pretzels Recipes
Below is a list of supplies and ingredients you will need for these Christmas treats.
- White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’s
- Holiday Dark Mint M&M’s
- M&M’s Holiday Baking Mini’s
- Pretzels (assorted Christmas designs)
- white chocolate
- Holiday Storage containers
You should easily be able to locate all of the necessary items at a local store. I was able to find all of the M&M’s and holiday storage packaging with all of the holiday baking supplies at my local Target.
How to Make White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
To get started making my treats I simply laid out all of my supplies and grabbed a large cookie sheet I could cover with the holiday shaped pretzels.
Steps to make holiday pretzels snack mix
Once I had my pretzels in place, I melted my white chocolate candy and began making my treats.
It was fun mixing up the M&M’s White Chocolate Peppermint, Holiday Dark Mint, and Holiday Baking Minis. I just dabbed a little melted white chocolate and added the M&M’s directly to the pretzels.
In just a few quick minutes I was able to completely finish the entire cookie sheet.
I then grabbed my Glad holiday packaging, added a little tissue paper, and added the White Chocolate Christmas Holiday Pretzels to the package.
This is such a fun gift to make, and a fun treat to eat!
What you need to Make Santa’s Snack Mix
What you will need for the Santa’s Snack Mix:
- Holiday shaped pretzels
- Holiday sprinkles
- DOVE® Chocolate Candies
- Corn Syrup
- Vanilla extract
- M&M’s Holiday Baking Minis and/or M&M’s Holiday Mint Candies
Steps to make Santa’s Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the peanuts, popcorn, and pretzels in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter, vanilla, sugar, and corn syrup over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
Pour over the ingredients in the bowl. Toss until all covered.
Spread the popcorn mix on a baking tray or cake pan (may want to use two pans). Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Holiday sprinkles, stir. Sprinkle with M&M’S ® candies, stir again.
Place DOVE® chocolates in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and stir.
Repeat until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the popcorn. Sprinkle with remaining sprinkles. Let cool approximately 10-20 minutes (may put in the refrigerator so the chocolate hardens more quickly. Once cool, break into chunks.
Store or give as a gift in your favorite Holiday Glad packaging!
Thinking about making these White Chocolate Christmas Holiday Pretzels or the Santa Snack Mix? You’re going to love these holiday pretzels recipes.
How to Make Holiday Pretzels
White Chocolate Holiday Pretzels
- 1 bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms
- 1 bag M&Ms holiday dark mint
- 1 bag M&Ms holiday baking minis
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 bar white chocolate
Santa's Snack Mix
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups holiday shaped pretzels
- 1 cup red and green holiday sprinkles
- 1 package Dove chocolate candies
- 2 cups peanuts
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package M&Ms holiday baking minis
White Chocolate Holiday Pretzels
- Place pretzels on a lined baking sheet.
- Top with melted white chocolate.
- Decorate each pretzel with candied M&Ms.
- Allow pretzels to dry before serving or storing for gift giving.
Santa's Snack Mix
- Preheat oven to 325. Add peanuts, popcorn, and pretzels into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, and add vanilla, sugar, and corn syrup. Stir over low heat until mixed well.
- Pour mixture over pretzel and popcorn mix and stir until fully coated.
- Spread the popcorn mix onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles, M&Ms, and then sprinkle one more time.
- Melt Dove chocolates and drizzle over the top of the Santa Snack Mix before serving.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.