Are you searching high and low for a holiday dip that will set you apart from the crowd? One that will have your guests praising your amazing dip making abilities?
Look no more! Today we are going to share with you the secrets of How to Make the Most Delicious Cream Cheese Dip for Christmas.
Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
Ok, I have a confession to make. I am a competitive person.
I want to make something that will have my guests RAVING.
When I show up at holiday parties, I want everyone excited about my dish.
I want to create a flavor explosion in their mouths, one they will never forget.
I dream of praise and people seeking my amazing recipes.
Silly, I know.
But one thing I learned a long time ago is that I am a people pleaser. It makes me happy when I please others. 🙂 So I like to do that through cooking.
How to Make the Most Delicious Cream Cheese Dip for Christmas
If you’re anything like me, then you will search high and low for something that will have people talking.
I want them asking me for the recipe before the party is over.
I want an empty bowl to bring back home.
If that sounds remotely like you, then you’ll want to share a fantastic cream cheese dip recipe like this one!
Here is what you will need for this cream cheese dip for the holidays.
What ingredients are needed for cream cheese dip?
- marshmallow fluff
- cream cheese
- peppermint extract
- candy canes
- red or pink food coloring
- crackers, pretzels, cookies, etc. for the dip.
How to Make Cream Cheese Dip
1: If you are starting with full-size candy canes, add them into a Ziploc bag and crush
them into small pieces. You can do this with a rolling pin.
2: In a medium-sized bowl, add the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and a few drops
of food coloring. Mix the ingredients until well combined.
3: Toss in the crushed candy canes and mix until combined into the dip.
4: Scoop the dip into a bowl and top with some extra candy canes for presentation.
Be prepared to have your taste buds explode! This is such a great recipe and one that will make your holiday parties unforgetful.
Need more dip recipes? Check out this great list of over 25 Amazing Dip Recipes.
You might also like these New Year’s Eve Countdown Cookies.
We love this recipe and hope you do as well. Make sure you sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe.
Delicious Cream Cheese Dip
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup crushed candy canes
- food coloring red/pink
- graham crackers
- If you are starting with full-size candy canes, add them into a Ziploc bag and crush them into small pieces. You can do this with a rolling pin.
- In a full-size bowl, add the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese and a few drops of food coloring. Mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Toss in the crushed candy canes and mix until combined into the dip.
- Scoop the dip into a bowl and top with some extra candy canes for presentation.
- Dip with graham crackers or pretzels!