This cardboard roll craft desk caddy is a cute and inexpensive way to dress up your students’ desks. I am going to share with you this easy DIY Cardboard Roll Desk Caddy tutorial that is not only super simple, but it is also super cost-effective.
Simple Toilet Paper Roll Craft
The DIY Cardboard Roll Desk Caddy tutorial is a simple project that only takes a few supplies and is fun and easy to make. Not only that, but it’s a cute and inexpensive way to dress up your desk at home. Perfect for a young student to make to help organize their desk.
How to Make a Cardboard Desk Caddy
Here are the supplies I used:
• A small square box
• Different sized tubes (toilet paper, gift wrap, & paper towel rolls)
• Vinyl Shelf Liner
Steps to Make a Cardboard Roll Craft Desk Caddy
- Cut the paper rolls to size. You can also use different sized rolls to change up the caddy holders.
- Cover the paper rolls and box in vinyl shelf liner using glue in needed.
- Spruce up the rolls with burlap and twine for decoration.
- Add cardboard rolls to the square box and glue them down securely.
- Add your favorite desk supplies.
Easy Cardboard Desk Caddy
Allow the glue to dry overnight before placing in any heavy supplies such as scissors.
This is such a cute and inexpensive way to use up old cardboard rolls. Have you ever made any cardboard roll projects? Check out this great roundup of project ideas.
If you like this project, you might also enjoy: