Candy Corn Cheesecake Bars are a delicious and easy treat that screams all things fall! This simple and delicious recipe is made with a boxed cake mix, cream cheese, chunks of chocolate, and candy corn. Check out this fun and easy fall-themed dessert!
You might also enjoy this 2 Ingredient Fudge. It’s the easiest fudge ever!
I love sharing desserts, and I am really excited to share this dessert with you today. These delicious cheesecake bars are going to be a favorite, and people will be begging for more. Keep reading for this simple recipe.
If you’re in a rush, make sure to head down to the bottom of this post for the full recipe. It’s printable and can be read later when you have more time. 🙂 If you’re not in a rush, keep reading!
For this recipe, you will need to have a few ingredients and about 45 minutes to spare. After that, it’s all about enjoying this scrumptious dessert.
- yellow cake mix
- softened unsalted butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- chocolate chunks
- candy corn
To get started, heat your oven to 350. In a medium mixing bowl add the cake mix, salt, egg, butter and mix well. Once it has become and pasty consistency transfer it over to a prepared 9 x 13 glass baking dish and press into the bottom. Make sure to spread out the mix evenly.
How to Make Easy Cheesecake Bars
In a separate bowl mix two eggs, powdered sugar, and cream cheese well. Once these are mixed well, pour the mixture over the cake mix mixture and spread out evenly. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, careful to not overcook. (I baked mine exactly 28 minutes to perfection, but all ovens differ slightly.) Remove from oven and allow to cool for one hour.
When you are ready to serve, cut your cake mix cheesecake bars and place them on a serving tray. Top with chocolate chunks, candy corn and sprinkles galore!
These are such fantastically easy desserts, and (might I say) pretty desserts! If you are looking to impress your teachers or your neighors with your cooking prowess, print out this recipe and start baking.
Let me know what you think if you try these yummy candy corn cheesecake bars.
This post was featured on Buzzfeed, so you know it’s gotta be good!
Candy Corn Cheesecake FAQ’s
Cheesecake will be done when there is just a small amount at the top of the pan that still looks “wet”. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool. It will then firm up. Allow them to completely cool before cutting.
Cheesecake consistency should still be jiggly, but definitely not soupy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Candy Corn Cheesecake Bars
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter unsalted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup candy corn
- chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the cake mix, salt, egg, butter and mix well.
- Once it has become and pasty consistency transfer it over to a prepared 9 x 13 glass baking dish and press into the bottom. Make sure to spread out the mix evenly.
- In a separate bowl mix two eggs, powdered sugar, and cream cheese well.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cake mix mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, careful to not overcook. (I baked mine exactly 28 minutes to perfection, but all ovens differ slightly.)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for one hour.
- Store cheesecake bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To serve, remove the cheesecake bars from the refrigerator and allow them to warm up for a few minutes.