*This post is sponsored by General Mills, but all opinions are my own.
Games and tailgating look a little different this year, but we are here to share with you a perfect homegating solution with this yummy recipe for Game Day Pizza Roll Skillet Dip. We’ve also got some great ideas to make homegating your new favorite weekend tradition!
Before I share with you this delicious and easy recipe for Game Day Pizza Roll Skillet Dip. I’ve got to share with you this Fanatics Offer for some great savings on great products.
If you purchase 3 qualifying General Mills products from Walmart in the same transaction during the 2020 season from 8/14/20-12/11/20, you’ll be sent a $20 Fanatics Code (est. value $20, while supplies last).
*Purchase between 8/14/20 – 12/11/20. Limited quantities are available. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18+ only. Submit receipt for redemption by 12/31/20 or while supplies last. For full Terms, visit WeAreTailgateNation.com/Fanatics. Void where prohibited.
Let General Mills products like Old El Paso™, Betty Crocker™, Chex™, Bugles™, Totino’s™ and more help you create the best gameday spread for you and your family while celebrating your favorite teams.
Now lets get to this Game Day Pizza Roll Skillet Dip!
We are huge gameday fans in our house so we love to create different food spreads for our homegating fun. There are so many choices, and this is one of our favorites!
EASY PIZZA DIP
Once you’ve grabbed all of your favorite homegating items for game day, it’s time to make this awesome recipe for Game Day Pizza Roll Skillet Dip. Here is what you will need along with your skillet:
- cream cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- mini pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
HOW TO MAKE SKILLET PIZZA DIP
Time needed: 45 minutes.
In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix well.
Prepare a 10″ skillet ovenproof skillet and arrange two rows or pizza rolls into circles on the outside rim of the skillet.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the center opening in the skillet. Add the pizza sauce to the cream cheese mixture and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperonis. Sprinkle the pizza rolls and dip with parmesan cheese.
Place the skillet pizza rolls and dip into the oven and bake for 20 to 26 minutes or until they have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from the oven and top with fresh parsley for garnish before serving.
This is such a quick and easy snack and is perfect to add to your homegating menu.
Who doesn’t love delicious Pizza Rolls™ along with an easy homemade pizza dip? We can’t pass it up!
Make sure you head to Walmart and let General Mills help you create the best gameday spread for you and your family while celebrating your favorite teams.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Skillet Pizza Rolls and Pizza Dip
- 36 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup canned pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp mini pepperoni
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper flakes and salt. Mix well.
- Prepare an ovenproof skillet for baking. Arrange the pizza rolls in two circles around the outside edges of the skillet.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into the center opening of the skillet and pizza rolls. Top the cream cheese mixture with the pizza sauce. Add the mozzarella cheese and small pepperonis.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese dip and pizza rolls with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 20-26 minutes or until the snack rolls and dip are both at 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.