Brownie Mix Cookies are a delicious and easy dessert made with your favorite brownie mix and three additional ingredients. Soft, chewy, and full of brownie flavor!
Brownie Mix Cookie Recipe
If you’ve been a follower for a while you know I have my fair share of easy to make recipes. I love a good old fashioned cake mix cookie, and I love it even more when dessert can be finished in less than 20 minutes.
Don’t get me wrong.
I love to bake things from scratch like these yummy monster cookies, but sometimes we all need something quick and easy.
There are so many things you can make with a box of brownies. These easy brownie cookies are not only soft and chewy, but they’re full of delicious, chocolatey brownie flavor.
I promise you’re going to love them!
What You Will Need
Before we get to the ingredients, you will need to make sure you have all of the baking supplies on hand.
- Baking sheet
- Cookie Scoop
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
For ingredients, you only need to have a handful of things on hand. This recipe always goes so fast, so make sure you have everything set aside before starting.
- Brownie mix
How to Make Brownie Mix Cookies From a Box
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and have all ingredients measured and ready for use.
Combine the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and blend well. Mix until the brownie batter is without lumps and the texture is smooth.
Scoop the dough with a cookie scoop (or use 2 Tbsp for each scoop) and place them on the parchment lined cookie sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
Bake the cookies for approximately 10-12 minutes. The tops of the cookies should look done, but the remainder of the cookie could still be soft and wobbly. You want this consistency so that they are soft and chewy like a brownie and not hard and dense.
Allow the cookies to remain on the hot cookie sheet for a few minutes before placing them on a cooling rack. Allow them to cool for a few additional minutes before serving.
If you love brownies and you love cookies, you’re going to love having the best of both worlds with these delicious cookies made from a brownie mix.
More Brownie Recipes
Cookie Recipes You’ll Enjoy
Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Gather remaining ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until the dough is without lumps and is smooth in texture.
- Use a cookie scoop (or 2 tbsp) for dough and place them two inches apart on the lines cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a moment before transferring them to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling before serving.
- Brownie Mix Cookies should yield about 2 dozen cookies.
- For more flavor, consider adding chocolate or white chocolate chips to the dough before baking.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature.