The Whole30 diet plan can be a bit of a challenge during a busy day at work when you have no idea what to eat for lunch. It’s always a challenge to find healthy Whole30 lunch options when you don’t have enough time to make something.
Luckily for you, I put together a selection of 20 delicious and easy to make Whole30 lunch options that you can make and bring to work. From salads, spaghetti squash, loaded sweet potatoes, roasted shrimp, casseroles, and more, these ideas are super delicious and don’t require many ingredients.
Check out the selection below and start making some of these quick and yummy Whole30 compliant meals. You can batch cook most of them during the weekend and make sure your always have your lunch ready.
To make life easier, we grabbed THIRTY of our favorite lunch options. Now you can find an entire months worth of Whole30 meals to keep yourself on track. It’s not hard to stick to the plan when there are some many amazing options available. Who says dieting is hard? Check out these amazing recipes below.
Healthy Whole30 Lunch options
- The Whole30 Cookbook Review: Herb-crust Salmon W/roasted Broccoli Steaks from realfoodwithdana.com
- Paleo Salmon Recipe With A Lemon Garlic Herb Crust from mynaturalfamily.com
- Five Minute Paleo Greek Salad from anyaseats.com
- Paleo Jerk Chicken from fedandfit.com
- Josh’s Famous Sweet Potato + Bacon Hash from abeautifulmess.com
- Jamaican Chopped Chicken Salad from realfoodwithdana.com
- Paleo Spaghetti Squash Recipe With Paleo Pesto from mynaturalfamily.com
- Creamy Bacon And Avocado Zucchini Noodles from anyaseats.com
- Twice Baked Loaded Sweet Potatoes from fedandfit.com
- Braised Zucchini from acalculatedwhisk.com
- Easy Roasted Lemon-Garlic Shrimp from skinnytaste.com
- Mason Jar Chicken Fajita Salad (whole 30 And Paleo) from pinkwhen.com
- Crockpot Whole30 Chili from tastythin.com
- Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe from pinkwhen.com
- Chicken Meatballs With Garlic Kale Marinara from acalculatedwhisk.com
- Turmeric-Garlic Shrimp With Cabbage-Mango Slaw from skinnytaste.com
- Avocado And Lump Crab Salad from skinnytaste.com
- Slow Cooker Spicy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole from bowlofdelicious.com
- Paleo Tuna Croquettes With Lemon Dill Aioli from bowlofdelicious.com
- Asian Broccoli Salad (vegan, Paleo, Whole30) from wholesomelicious.com
- Turkey and Bacon lettuce wraps from Iowa Girl Eats
- Cauliflower fried rice from Littlebitsof
- Sloppy Joe Bowls from PhysicalKitchness
- Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes from WellPlated
- Easy Shepherd’s Pie from Noshtastic
- Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls from WhitneyBond
- Avocado Egg Salad from My Natural Family
- Easy Turkey Meatballs from FashionableFOods
- Blackened Shrimp Salad from Cafe Delights
- Sweet Chili Salmon from Big Man’s World
There are so many easy healthy Whole30 linch options available, it’s all about looking in the right spot for those options!
For me, the hardest part has always been finding different recipes. I love the book of recipes, but there are only so many ways you can cook fish or pork before you start wanting to BOLT. That’s why I love putting this list together. It helped me push through, and I hope it helps you push through your cravings as well.
Healthy Whole30 Lunch Options
I know when I started Whole30 I wasn’t sure if I would be able to complete it or not. With options like these, the plan was so much easier. Are there days when you just want something off the menu? Of course! I am always tempted by what I can’t have.
Did you enjoy this list? I hope you found these Whole30 lunch recipes useful, and if you are looking for additional Whole30 meals, you can find our Whole30 Breakfast Ideas or Whole30 Crock Pot Meals here.
You might also like these Paleo Dessert Ideas.