This low carb and Keto friendly Instant Pot Crack Chicken is loaded with chicken, cheese, bacon, and ranch. It’s creamy, delicious, and easy to make in the Instant Pot. It even inspired our popular Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta recipe.
We are big fans of the Instant Pot. It has made life so easy when it comes to quick dinners. One of our other favorite meals you should check out is this Slow Cooker Crack Chicken.
This Keto-friendly low carb recipe is not only easy, but everyone is going to love it.
One of the best things about this recipe is how quick and easy it is to make. You only need a few ingredients and about 30 minutes to get this recipe from the pantry to the table.
Not only is this one of the easiest recipes you can make, but it’s also full of flavor. Chicken, cheese, bacon, and ranch melt together to make an amazing combination. You can’t go wrong with that!
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE INSTANT POT CRACK CHICKEN?
- Chicken – the best thing about the Instant Pot is that you can use thawed or frozen chicken for this recipe – you will just add a little more cook time for frozen versus thawed.
- Cheese – you will need cream cheese and cheddar cheese for this recipe.
- Bacon – this is optional, but I don’t recommend skipping this step
- Ranch Mix
- Chicken Broth – adding chicken broth gives it more flavor, but you can also use water
- Instant Pot
Crack Chicken is really very easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to put everything together. Use the time it takes for the chicken to cook and make the bacon if you haven’t already done so.
Here is all you need to do to make Crack Chicken in the Instant Pot.
HOW DO I MAKE INSTANT POT CRACK CHICKEN?
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the pot.
- Add seasonings over chicken breasts.
- Add cream cheese blocks over seasoned chicken.
- Add Ranch dressing packet.
- Cover in chicken broth.
- Seal Instant Pot and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Allow a 10-minute natural release, followed by a manual release.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred chicken.
- Sauté cheese mixture on Sauté setting, adding in cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, and green onion tops.
- Add in shredded chicken and mix well.
- Serve as desired.
You can serve crack chicken in several different ways. I love to make sandwiches and serve these on buns with bacon and lettuce. A few of our favorites: with chips as a dip, on a bun as a sandwich, with noodles as a casserole. on a bed of lettuce, or in a wrap.
I love this recipe because you can double or triple it and save leftovers for later. You can store this recipe in several different ways: refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months. After thawing heat leftovers in a saucepan and serve as desired.
You can! If you would rather make this recipe in a slow cooker you just have to make a few modifications. Add thawed chicken to the bottom of the Crock Pot. Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, and chicken broth. Cook on low for 8 hours or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Stir the shredded chicken back into the cheese mixture. Serve as desired.
This is such a delicious and easy recipe. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like:
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Instant Pot Beef Tips
We hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you loved it, consider giving it a comment and a rating. It tells us what you really think and allows us to keep creating recipes we know you and your family will enjoy.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cover chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper, and chicken broth.
- Add cubed cream cheese.
- Cover with Ranch dressing packet.
- Secure lid on the pressure cooker. Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 10 minutes. Then carefully manually release remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Turn on sauté function and use a whisk to whisk on the cheddar cheese.
- Add green onion tops and bacon bits before serving.