This post is sponsored by Danone, but all opinions are my own.
With just a handful of ingredients, this dairy free No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie is the perfect dessert for a holiday, BBQ, or just because. You won’t believe how easy it comes together, or how delicious it tastes topped with So Delicious® Dairy Free Cocowhip™ Coconut Whipped Topping found at your local Walmart.
This No Bake Chocolate Pie is seriously about to rock your world. You won’t believe how delicious this pie is, or how quickly it comes together.
The best part is that your guests will never guess this easy chocolate pie recipe is dairy-free.
So Delicious CocoWhip™ is dairy free, fluffy, oh-so creamy, and a part of the B-Corp™ community, meaning they aim to do better for society and the environment.
Not only that, but it tastes crazy good.
WHAT IS CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE?
No Bake Chocolate Pie is essentially a chocolate pudding pie over a cookie crust with a whipped topping.
I decided to change things up and create this holiday recipe using CocoWhip™. It’s the perfect way to switch things around and make dessert dairy free.
The best part is this easy chocolate pie tastes so good that no one will guess it could possibly be dairy free.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
This recipe for No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie is quick and easy to put together. It’s the perfect make ahead dessert for the holidays.
You’ll need these ingredients to get started:
- So Delicious® Dairy Free Cocowhip™ Coconut Whipped Topping – found in the freezer section at your local Walmart.
- cookie crust – I like pre-made but it would be easy to also make from scratch.
- chocolate pudding – grab your favorite box, or make it from scratch.
- almond milk – to keep this dessert dairy-free
- Make the pudding with the pudding mix and almond milk and allow it to thicken.
- Place 1/3 of the CocoWhip™ into the pudding and mix well.
- Place the pudding mixture onto the cookie crust.
- Top the pudding with the remainder of the CocoWhip™ and then sprinkle with chocolate curls.
- Place the pie into the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or even overnight if possible.
Store any remaining leftovers in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can store leftovers for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
What will you be making for dessert over the holidays? You can purchase CocoWhip™ in the freezer section at your local Walmart, or order it with your next grocery delivery.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for No Bake Chocolate Pie. Make sure to leave a rating and let us know what you think after you’ve made it!
Dairy Free No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk
- 3.4 oz Chocolate Pudding
- 1 So Delicious® Dairy Free Cocowhip™ Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 Chocolate Crust premade, dairy free
- 2 tbsp chocolate curls
- Thaw the So Delicious® Dairy Free Cocowhip™ Coconut Whipped Topping in the refrigerator as directed on the container.
- Remove the chocolate pie crust from the container and set aside.
- Add the almond milk to the pudding mix in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend the pudding mixture for two minutes or until thick.
- Add 1/3 of the coconut whipped topping to the pudding and pour over the chocolate pie crust.
- Top the pudding with the remaining whipped topping.
- Chill the pie in the refrigerator to stiffen, approximately 4-6 hours.
- Top with chocolate curls before serving.