A delicious and easy dessert pizza that is perfect for a pot luck dinner or for a family barbecue. Your friends and family will love this delicious and easy fruit pizza recipe. Made with a graham cracker crust and some of your favorite fruits, this pizza will be a new favorite dessert.
What is a fruit pizza?
You might be asking yourself, “what is a fruit pizza?”. Well it is simply one of the best little desserts I have ever had. Not only is it an easy dessert to make, but everyone loves a good fruit pizza. There are so many ways you can make them!
A fruit pizza is really an ultimate dessert. You can make the crust of a fruit pizza to be almost anything. I have made them with pie dough, cookie dough, and even made one with an OREO cookie crust. However, my favorite way to make a fruit pizza is with a graham cracker crust. I will be sharing that recipe with you today.
What is on a fruit pizza?
What exactly is on a dessert pizza? This is really up to you! What are your favorite fruits that work well together? I am always a sucker for strawberries, so those are almost always on my ingredient list. But you can make these seasonal treats as well. It’s always fun to change the ingredients up when you are making a dessert pizza like this.
Fruit Pizza Recipe
In order to make this dessert you will want to have all of your ingredients on hand. For this recipe we are using strawberries, kiwi, and some shredded coconut on top of a graham cracker crust with a cream cheese and whipped cream topping. Oh yes, this is an AMAZINGLY delicious recipe.
How do you make a dessert pizza?
In a medium-size bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into pie pan and set aside.
In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream. Scoop into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
Once cooled, top with kiwis, strawberries, and coconut flakes. Enjoy your dessert fruit pizza recipe!
Ultimate Dessert Fruit Pizza
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 oz. frozen whipped cream thawed
- 2 kiwis cut into small slices
- 4 strawberries cut into small slices
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- In a medium-size bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into pie pan and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream. Scoop into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Once cooled, top with kiwis, strawberries, and coconut flakes. Enjoy your dessert pizza!
You might also like these other great dessert ideas: