Can we just all agree that anything cheeseburger is amazing? This is pretty much why I’m head-over-heels for this delicious Cheeseburger Pie. Not only does this Cheeseburger Pie recipe legit taste like a cheeseburger, but it’s made to be more like a pie shape or casserole for everyone to share.
Make certain to pair this Impossible Cheeseburger Pie with this Authentic Louisiana Crawfish Pie to have a true taste test and flavor battle!
Even though I love a good cheeseburger any old day, there’s just something special about this Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie. I LOVE being able to mosey up to the table and fill my plate full of this delicious comfort food. It warms my heart and tummy!
And even though I’m pretty much obsessed with this Cheeseburger Pie, I still have a special place in my heart for this Easy Cheeseburger Casserole as well.
The Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
What I love about this simple pie recipe is that it’s fast and easy to make. It’s one of those dishes that you can toss together quickly but have everyone think that you prepped and worked in the kitchen for hours to create. (and if you want to let them think that – go for it!)
This is a great recipe for lunch or dinner and tastes AMAZING as leftovers a well. There’s just something about the flavors that just keep getting better and better!
If you’re craving a cheeseburger but don’t want to leave the house to pick up or take the effort to cook them on the grill, this recipe is literally your perfect solution.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- Lean ground beef
- Chopped white onions
- Granulated garlic powder
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Monterrey Jack
- Bisquick baking mix
- Green onion tops for garnish
Ready to learn how to make this Cheeseburger Pie recipe? Let’s dive in!
Add the lean ground beef and chopped onion to a medium sized skillet. Brown the beef and onions until fully cooked.
Drain any excess fat from the skillet.
Prepare a 9” deep dish round pie dish with non stick cooking spray.
Add the seasonings to the skillet and combine with the beef mixture.
Pour the beef mixture into the prepared pie dish.
Mix the Monterrey jack and the cheddar cheese together.
Top the beef mixture in the pie dish with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs.
Add the remaining cheese to the Bisquick mixture.
Pour the Bisquick mixture evenly over the beef and cheese mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the center of the pie is set and the top is golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean from the center of the pie.
Remove the pie from the oven and allow it to cook and set fully for 2-3 minutes.
Top with green onions (optional)
Cheeseburger Pie FAQS
What are some other ingredients that you can add?
You can literally add anything that you’d want to have on your cheeseburger. Dill pickles could be fun as could diced jalapeños. There are so many ways that you can easily change up the flavor and taste.
How do you know when this Cheeseburger Pie recipe is done baking?
You’re going to want to pay attention to the Bisquick to be certain that it’s baked all the way through. You can use a toothpick to test by inserting and making certain it comes out clean. If it does, that’s a good sign that it’s cooked and ready to be pulled from the oven.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
If you enjoy this recipe, you might also enjoy:
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped white onions
- 2 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- **Green onion tops for garnish
- Add the lean ground beef and chopped onion to a medium sized skillet. Brown the beef and onions until fully cooked.
- Drain any excess fat from the skillet.
- Prepare a 9” deep dish round pie dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Add the seasonings to the skillet and combine with the beef mixture.
- Pour the beef mixture into the prepared pie dish.
- Mix the Monterrey jack and the cheddar cheese together.
- Top the beef mixture in the pie dish with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the bisquick mix, milk, and eggs.
- Add the remaining cheese to the bisquick mixture.
- Pour the bisquick mixture evenly over the beef and cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the center of the pie is set and the top is golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean from the center of the pie.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow it to cook and set fully for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with green onions (optional)
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.