Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket are made with mini cocktail sausage, crescent rolls, and are baked in the Air Fryer in just a few minutes. It’s a delicious recipe the whole family will love.
I don’t know about you, but weekends are when I crave little appetizers more than actual meals.
Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking a great lunch or dinner with the Air Fryer. But sometimes I just enjoy snacking and grazing.
Pigs in Blankets like these from Delish are some of my favorite appetizers. Not only are they easy and delicious, but they disappear fast! That’s why I love to make these with my Air Fryer.
I love making Air Fried appetizers and I share some of my favorite appetizer Air Fried recipes at the end of this post. So make sure you keep reading!
Making this blanket recipe in the Air Fryer makes life even easier when you’re craving a last-minute snack.
You don’t need to have a lot on hand to make these perfect pigs. In fact, you only need two ingredients:
- cocktail sausage
- crescent roll dough
These are definitely the perfect appetizers for that last minute snack attack.
Want more recipes and tips? Join our Air Fryer Facebook group.
How To Make Pigs in a Blanket in Air Fryer
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Open the crescent rolls and cut each crescent pastry sheet into thirds.
3. Take each cocktail sausage and wrap them with a third of the crescent pastry dough.
4. Add parchment paper to the Air Fryer Basket or prepare with cooking spray and then place the crescent dogs in a single layer in the basket.
5. Air Fry the pigs in blankets for 3-4 minutes. Turn with tongs, and then Air Fry and cook for an additional time of 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the crescent dogs from the Air Fryer and serve.
How To Serve Air Fryer Crescent Dogs
These crescent dogs are delicious when served with cheese sauce, bbq sauce, cocktail sauce, Ranch dressing, or spicy mustard.
Can I Use Frozen Pigs with Crescent Dough?
You can use frozen pigs for this blanket recipe. If you use frozen pigs, you’ll want to add on an additional minute or two to the recipe to ensure they are fully cooked before serving.
Because they are being cooked from frozen, you also may see an additional amount of smoke or steam rising from the Air Fryer. This is from the additional condensation.
WHAT AIR FRYER SHOULD I USE?
The Ninja Foodi is a grill and has several different options. It’s also called an air crisper, and you can learn more about that here. I like this for larger projects. You can open the top and check on what’s cooking, and you can also use the temperature probe and never undercook or overcook anything again.
The Cosori has a basket, is an actual air fryer, and makes it easy to shake things around while cooking. The handle on the basket makes removing the basket easier, and it’s very easy to clean. Each works very well and I use them both with this big family of mine. I can have them both working and have dinner done FAST.
They both really do work great and I love to use them on an almost daily basis. One last thing I would recommend with whichever air fryer you choose, make sure to get some basket liners. They are amazing and help make cleanup a breeze!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fried Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Air Fried Tater Tots
- Copycat KFC Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Air Fried Popcorn
- Air Fried Pizza Rolls
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 24 cocktail sausages
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
- Open the crescent rolls and cut each crescent sheet into thirds.
- Take each cocktail frank and wrap them with a third of the crescent dough.
- Add parchment paper to the Air Fryer Basket or prepare with cooking spray and then place the crescent dogs in a single layer in the basket.
- Air Fry the pigs in blankets for 3-4 minutes. Turn with tongs, and then Air Fry and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crescent dogs from the Air Fryer and serve.