Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket are made with mini cocktail sausage, crescent rolls, and are baked in the Air Fryer in just a few minutes. It’s a delicious recipe the whole family will love.
I don’t know about you, but weekends are when I crave little appetizers more than actual meals.
Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking a great lunch or dinner with the Air Fryer. But sometimes I just enjoy snacking and grazing.
Pigs in Blankets like these from Delish are some of my favorite appetizers. Not only are they easy and delicious, but they disappear fast! That’s why I love to make these with my Air Fryer.
And the best part, my kids love them!
I love making Air Fried appetizers and I share some of my favorite appetizer Air Fried recipes at the end of this post. So make sure you keep reading!
Making this blanket recipe in the Air Fryer makes life even easier when you’re craving a last-minute snack.
You don’t need to have a lot on hand to make these perfect pigs. In fact, you only need two blanket ingredients:
- cocktail sausage (or cocktail franks like little smokies)
- crescent roll dough
These are definitely the perfect appetizers for that last minute snack attack.
Want more recipes and tips? Join our Air Fryer Facebook group.
How To Make Pigs in a Blanket in Air Fryer
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees. Prepare the basket with olive oil or use parchment paper before adding the sausages.
2. Open the crescent rolls and cut each crescent pastry sheet into thirds using a pizza cutter.
3. Take each cocktail sausage and wrap them with a third of the crescent pastry dough.
4. Add parchment paper to the Air Fryer Basket or prepare with cooking spray and then place the crescent dogs in a single layer in the basket.
5. Air Fry the pigs in blankets for 3-4 minutes. Turn with tongs, and then Air Fry and cook for an additional time of 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the crescent dogs from the Air Fryer and serve. Depending on the number of sausages you make, you may need to cook these in batches.
How To Serve Air Fryer Crescent Dogs
These crescent dogs are delicious when served with ketchup, cheese sauce, bbq sauce, cocktail sauce, Ranch dressing, honey mustard, or spicy mustard. Those are my favorite dipping sauces.
Can I Use Frozen Pigs with Crescent Dough?
You can use frozen pigs for this blanket recipe. If you use frozen pigs, you’ll want to add on an additional minute or two to the recipe to ensure they are fully cooked before serving.
Because they are being cooked from frozen, you also may see an additional amount of smoke or steam rising from the Air Fryer. This is from the additional condensation.
WHAT AIR FRYER SHOULD I USE?
The Ninja Foodi is a grill and has several different options. It’s also called an air crisper, and you can learn more about that here. I like this for larger projects. You can open the top and check on what’s cooking, and you can also use the temperature probe and never undercook or overcook anything again.
The Cosori has a basket, is an actual air fryer, and makes it easy to shake things around while cooking. The handle on the basket makes removing the basket easier, and it’s very easy to clean. Each works very well and I use them both with this big family of mine. I can have them both working and have dinner done FAST.
They both really do work great and I love to use them on an almost daily basis. One last thing I would recommend with whichever air fryer you choose, make sure to get some basket liners. They are amazing and help make cleanup a breeze!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Hotdogs
- Air Fried Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Air Fried Tater Tots
- Copycat KFC Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Air Fried Popcorn
- Air Fried Pizza Rolls
I Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets me know how I am doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Me In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join the Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Fans!) and share your photos! I love to see your creations. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let me know! I would love to help and also love feedback on all of my posts.
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 24 cocktail sausages
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
- Open the crescent rolls and cut each crescent sheet into thirds.
- Take each cocktail frank and wrap them with a third of the crescent dough.
- Add parchment paper to the Air Fryer Basket or prepare with cooking spray and then place the crescent dogs in a single layer in the basket.
- Air Fry the pigs in blankets for 3-4 minutes. Turn with tongs, and then Air Fry and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the crescent dogs from the Air Fryer and serve.