One of my new favorite Cute Christmas Desserts are these OREO Reindeer Truffles. Made with just a handful of ingredients, they’re easy to make and delicious to eat!
These little reindeer truffles are super easy to make and eat, and we’ve even created an easy to follow video showing you just how quick and easy they are to make.
HOW TO MAKE REINDEER TRUFFLES
I love to make quick and cute desserts and these reindeer truffles are a big family favorite. When the kiddos see these getting added to the menu, everyone wants to dig in and help. Here is what you will need:
OREO Cookies I will use 2 sleeves of regular OREO cookies, so one less sleeve than the full box.
Cream Cheese 4oz. of softened cream cheese.
Chocolate Coating I’ll use a bag of melting chocolates for dipping and then add the remainder of the chocolate into a bag to attach the candies for decorating.
PretzelsTake little mini pretzel twists and break them in halves for the antlers.
M&M candies Perfect for the little red noses.
CUTE CHRISTMAS DESSERTS
To make these cute little Christmas desserts you will need to use a food processor or a stand mixer for easiest results.
- Add the OREO cookies to the bottom of the food processor and blend until the cookies are finely crimbled.
- Add the cream cheese, and then continue to pulse to mix the crumbs and cream cheese.
- Use a small cookie scoop and scoop and roll small balls of cream cheese and cookies and place them onto a prepared cookies sheet. Continue with all of the mixture. (Should make 24 truffles)Place the tray with truffles into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and then cover the truffles with the chocolate. Place them onto the prepared cookie sheet. Once you’re finished dipping all of the truffles, place them back into the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the melted chocolate into a decorating bag.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and snip the end of the decorating bag. Add a little dab of chocolate onto each side to create the reindeer antlers with the pretzel pieces.
- Once you’ve added the pretzel antlers, add the candy eyeballs. Then finally add a little dab to add the reindeer nose.
HOW DO I STORE REINDEER TRUFFLES?
Store these little reindeer truffles in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can also freeze these OREO truffles before adding the additional candies. Place them into a freezer safe container and store them for up to one month. When you are ready to serve the truffle, remove them from the freezer and add the additional candies before serving.
Serve these reindeer truffles with delicious Hot Chocolate Bombs.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
I hope you and your family enjoy this holiday treat as much as we do! Make sure to head back here and give it a star rating to let our other readers know how much you loved it.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
OREO Reindeer Truffles
- 24 OREO cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 24 oz melting chocolates
- candy eyes
- chocolate candy noses
- Place the OREO cookies into a food processor and blend until they are finely crushed.
- Add the cream cheese and continue to blend until completely combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop and scoop and roll each scoop into a 1" ball. Place them on a prepared cookie sheet. Should make about 24 balls. Place them into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate. Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip the truffles into the chocolate. Place the truffles onto the prepared cookie sheet. Once finished, place them back into the freezer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate into a decorating bag.
- Use the decorating bag to add chocolate to the sides of a truffle. Add the broken pretzels for the antlers. Add 2 dabs of chocolate for the candy eyes. Finally, add a dab of chocolate for the nose.
- Place the reindeer truffles into the refrigerator until they are ready to be served. STore for up to 4 days.