This is a newly loved easy no bake dessert recipe – with a fun twist on OREO cookies that kids will love! These lamb OREO cookies are so sweet, fun, and delicious! These easy no bake OREO cookies will be an absolute hit with the kids!
You might also enjoy these no bake Turkey Cookies.
For the OREO lover – this is the ultimate easy no bake dessert recipe. It’s sweet and delicious, while having a fun twist everyone will enjoy! Your tastebuds will be happy with these lamb OREO cookies, but so will your creative little minds as you have an absolute blast during the process of making these.
We made these lamb OREO cookies with the kids and they were an absolute hit! Not only are they sweet and delicious and so everyone devoured them… they were also a ton of fun to make since they look like little lambs. We were all in love with this easy no bake bake dessert recipe.
I will happily report the kids are already begging to make more.
how to make sweet OREO lamb cookies
The best part of these OREO lamb cookies aside from how fun they are is how easy they are to make! Your kids will love getting in the kitchen with this easy no bake dessert recipe and you’ll love how easy it is to have them help. It’s great for parties or even a group playdate.
Everyone will be begging for more of these sweet and delicious OREO lamb cookies.
While you’ll want to scroll down to get the full recipe, it’s really as simple as dipping cookies in melted white candy, covering it in coconut, and decorating them to look like little lambs! It really is a easy no bake dessert recipe.
As fun as these are for thee kids to make alongside of you in the kitchen, I suggest helping with the lamb faces as they can be a little tricky! However, it can be fun to let them pick out the different sprinkle colors for the lamb’s noses.
easy no bake dessert recipe
These OREO lamb cookies will be so much fun to make and real easy too – it’s a great one to get kids involved in the kitchen! And if yours are anything like mine, they will have an absolute blast helping with the process before they devour these sweet and fun OREO lamb cookies!
I know you want to get to the easy no bake dessert recipe so I’ll get right to it. I know you’re going to love these OREO lamb cookies! The kids are sure to love these, too.
You’ll have the kids begging to make more as soon as they’re gone.
Enjoy this easy no bake dessert recipe with your sweet kids! Be sure to let me know how your OREO lamb cookies turned out – I love seeing them!
Leave a comment below and let me know if you made this! We love your feedback, as it helps us decide what to create next. If you want to see more recipes like this, make sure to RATE this recipe!
Looking for more fun OREO desserts? You might also enjoy these OREO Reindeer Truffles.
Sweet Lamb Oreo Cookies
- 6 ounces white fondant
- black gel food coloring
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 cups white candy melts
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 circle-shaped sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Add 3-4 drops of black gel food coloring to your fondant, fold and knead until fully colored. On a surface lightly dusted with cornstarch, roll out your fondant to be 1/4 of an inch thick and cut 12 small circles. These will act as your lamb's head. Set aside.
- Shape smaller pieces of your leftover fondant into 24 tiny oval shapes, these will act as your lamb's ears. Set aside.
- Microwave your white candy melts in 30-second intervals until completely melted. Using a fork, dip each Oreo cookie into the melted candy and line them on your baking sheet.
- Place one circle-shaped fondant piece in the center of each Oreo cookie. Sprinkle shredded coconut on the top of each one.
- Using a toothpick, apply some white candy on the back of each fondant ear and gently place on each Oreo cookie.
- Apply candy melts on your candy eyes, and then apply your desired colored sprinkles. Apply these on the face of each lamb cookie.
- Allow cookies to set for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!
Or maybe this sweet delicious No Bake Strawberry Cloud Cake!