Turkey Cookies are an easy no bake dessert that is fun to create and perfect to serve during Thanksgiving or at a school party. You’ll love how quick and easy it is to make this cute Thanksgiving dessert.
I love to make fun holiday desserts and I’m always trying to make something new and unique. A few years ago I made these cute Thanksgiving desserts with OREOs, and that inspired me to make these fun Turkey Cookies.
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY COOKIES
These little no bake Thanksgiving desserts are made with just a handful of ingredients and are made quickly. It’s the perfect way to entertain the kiddos before Thanksgiving dinner or to use as a fun craft at school.
To make these Turkeys you will need to have a few things on hand:
- Reese’s cups (minis)
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate (melted and in a piping bag)
- OREO cookies
- Reese’s Pieces candy
- Candy Corn
TURKEY COOKIES STEP BY STEP
- First, start with the OREO cookie.
- Second, add a few drops of melted chocolate for Reese’s cup body.
- Add chocolate to the top of the OREO and place the candy corn in a row so that it looks like feathers. Add a few drops of chocolate to the Reese’s cup to add the nose and eyes.
- Cut a Reese’s Pieces candy in half, and then use it as the nose, and add the candy eyes.
- Serve, and then make a few more!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
- 12 OREO cookies
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 Reese's Cups minis
- 6 Reese's Pieces orange
- 4 tbsp chocolate frosting melted
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- Place the OREO cookie on a flat surface and add a dab of chocolate frosting. Place a Reese's cup on top of the OREO, close to the bottom.
- Add chocolate frosting to the top of the OREO cookie and place the candy corn around the top.
- Dab three dots onto the Reese's cup and add the candy eyes, and a halved piece of Reese's Pieces candy.