Frozen Yogurt Bites are a delicious and healthy snack idea that’s perfect for any occasion! They’re super simple to make and are ready in just minutes. Perfect for after school, after a workout, or just because.
Looking for more healthy snack ideas? We’ve got a list of our favorite snacks that are under 100 calories.
BEST YOGURT BITES
Yogurt bites are a simple and delicious dessert made with yogurt and your favorite berries. FroYo bites are super popular at our house in the summer when we are looking for a cool sweet treat.
With four kids in the house, we can spend a lot of money on snacks that will disappear in a flash. These frozen yogurt bites are a delicious and easy recipe that you can save money with and make on your own – and they’ll still disappear in a flash.
ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS
You can’t go wrong with a recipe that is only 2 ingredients. These FroYo bites are a delicious and easy snack that is an always popular treat in our house. It’s perfect in the hot summer months when you are looking for a yummy treat to help cool things off.
Here is what you will need for this treat:
- YOGURT: you can use plain yogurt, vanilla yogurt, or any yogurt you love.
- BERRIES: pick your favorite! We use blueberries, raspberries, and chopped strawberries the most.
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN YOGURT BITES
This simple recipe is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes from start to finishing off in the freezer. Grab your ingredients and a cookie sheet and line it with parchment or wax paper before starting.
TIP: Place the cookie sheet into the freezer for about half an hour before you start dropping the yogurt bites to help them freeze even faster.
Mix your favorite yogurt and berry combinations. I like to use plain yogurt and blueberries, but you can also do vanilla yogurt along with your favorite berry combinations.
Dip the berries into your yogurt and drop them on the parchment paper with a spoon.
Once the sheet is full, place the sheet in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Quick and easy!
Turbanlikizi sikiyor zorla izle şok lezbiyen hıkayelerı Kürt kızı kendisini kendisini siktirip ifşa ettiriyor Zenci pornu Azeri kızın pornosu samimi çift arkadaşlarla grup yaptık Eski turk lezbiyenler
- Use different fruits such as raspberries, chopped strawberries, kiwi, grapes, sliced bananas, and more.
- Add a drop of honey and sprinkle granola to the top before freezing for an even sweeter taste.
- Use different flavored yogurts to mix the flavors up with your berries.
- Create different Yogurt Bites and add them to a bowl with a little honey, granola, and your other favorite fruits for a sweet berry yogurt bowl.
- Use a silicone mold or tray to create these bites with different shapes!
Store these FroYo bites in the freezer in an airtight container for up to a week. They don’t typically last very long at our house.
MORE SNACK IDEAS
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Snack Dip
- Pineapple Snack
- Mandarin Orange and Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Summer Snacks
- Apple Sandwich Snack
These are seriously the best yogurt bites. I love recipes that are a few ingredients and very easy to make. If you like simple easy recipes with just a couple of ingredients, you might also like these:
Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup yogurt
- Prepare the cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Mix the berries and the yogurt and drop them onto the prepared cookie sheet with a spoon.
- Freeze the yogurt bites for about 15-20 minutes until completely frozen.
- To speed up the finished product, freeze the cookie sheet for about 30 minutes before dropping the bites. Then place back into the freezer for even faster treats.
- Use different berries such as chopped strawberries, raspberries, sliced bananas, grapes, and more.
- Use different flavored yogurt for even more flavor variations.
- Consider dropping different berries and yogurt flavors and then place them all in a bowl and cover with a drizzle of honey and top with granola for an even sweeter treat.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.