These Christmas Crack Saltines are made with chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and delicious chocolate holiday themed M&M candies. It’s a fun and easy dessert that’s perfect for the holidays.
I love to make holiday desserts and these fun holiday crackers are super easy. From start to finish you can have this easy holiday dessert made in just 10 minutes.
You’ll love just how easy they are to make, and how fast they will disappear!
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS CRACK SALTINES
The original Christmas Crack is made to be life a toffee. This one is a little different and reminds me of holiday Smores.
Here is what you will need to make these fun crackers:
- saltine crackers
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- holiday M&M candies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Top the parchment paper with a single layer of saltine crackers. Cover the entire baking sheet.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the saltine crackers and then add the mini marshmallows.
Top them off with red and green M&M candies.
Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows begin to turn a light golden color.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the saltines to cool for a few minutes.
Break up the pieces and serve.
Christmas Crack Saltines FAQ’s and Substitutions
Can I add different candies as substitutions?
Yes! Consider substituting the chocolate chips for white chocolate chips and peanut butter chocolate chips. You could also use peppermint M&Ms as well as drizzle the recipe with caramel and top with holiday sprinkles.
FIND MORE RECIPE LIKE THIS:
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Christmas Crack Saltines
- 48 saltine crackers
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup red and green M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 325 dehrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line the cookie sheet with saltine crackers.
- Top the crackers with the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the top with red and green M&M's.
- Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the tops of the marshmallows start to turn a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Break apart the pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Consider changing things up! Use white chocolate chips or peanut butter chocolate chips. Top with peppermint M&Ms, drizzle caramel sauce, and add some holiday sprinkles.