Easy Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Even though we are all going crazy with Halloween right now, the big feast is right around the corner! Who is already starting to plan their Thanksgiving menu? I swear once October 1st hits life gets so crazy busy until January so I like to plan, plan, plan for the holidays. I am always on the hunt for a new recipe to try but this year for Thanksgiving I am going to go with this classic dessert.
Though the signature flavor of Thanksgiving is pumpkin, I am NOT a pumpkin pie fan at all. I know, I’m crazy and I get told that at every single Thanksgiving dinner I go to 🙂 So to satisfy my sweet tooth after a long day of counting my blessing and stuffing my face with yummy food, I have to make at least one chocolate dessert. This has been my favorite dessert since the first time I took a bite years ago. It has everything you need to impress your guests! It’s fancy…it’s delicious…and it’s so moist you can make it the day before!
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
How to Make a Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
You might also like these other chocolate desserts:
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Skinny Chocolate Banana Bread
You might also enjoy some of these awesome desserts on my Desserts Pinterest Board!
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cake as directed. Add the pudding and sour cream. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a bundt pan generously with non-stick spray and then coat with flour. Bake for 50 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and dump onto the cooling rack.
- Optional: serve warm sliced with a drizzle of Dove milk chocolate ice cream topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.