Making Air Fryer Burritos is a simple and easy recipe. Cooking this recipe for frozen burritos in air fryer is one of the best ways to cut down on the cooking time while also making an easy burrito recipe. This is a great way to make a meal the whole family will love!
If you’re a huge fan of air fryer cooking, make sure to check out frozen hash brown patties in air fryer for another quick and easy recipe.
You’re not going to believe this quick lunch recipe. All you need to make this complete meal is your favorite brand of frozen burritos. Literally, that’s it. This is why this is a great option with less cook time.
The first time I made these frozen air fryer burritos, I knew that we were gonna be hooked. One simple step and one simple ingredient are all I needed to do! You can have fun and try out different brands or try to find new favorite burrito brands as well.
Air Fried Burritos
Once you realize that your meal prep is minimal, you’re going to spend less time worrying about what to make for dinner and more time actually enjoying the process.
There’s nothing like the first bite of fried crispy burritos straight from the air fryer. (because we all know that a soggy burrito is no good!)
- Frozen burritos – I love to use El Monterey, but you can use your favorite brand.
How to make frozen burritos in the air fryer oven
How to Cook Frozen Burritos in Air Fryer
You’re going to love this simple Mexican dish. It’s the best way to make a whole lot of food fast.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celcius.
- Place the frozen burritos in a single layer into the prepared air fryer basket.
- Air fry frozen burritos at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. Make sure to flip the burritos several times during the cooking process.
NOTE: This recipe was made using a Cosori 5.8 qt Air Fryer. If you are using a different air fryer, you may need to adjust your cook time.
Literally, anything that you’re wanting. I love to add a bit of hot sauce to the outside of the crispy tortilla and I really make sure to cover the outside of the burrito with sour cream and chives as well.
Don’t forget to top with a bit of lime juice as well!
A side of refried beans would be great with all kinds of burritos. I also think shredded lettuce and even some melted cheese are always a good choice. You can easily choose a side dish of your choice that you love as well.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
If you love this simple recipe for frozen burritos in the air fryer as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Frozen Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- Air Fryer KFC Chicken
- Chicken Taco Casserole
- Easy Grilled Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- Air Fryer Donut Holes
I Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets me know how I am doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Me In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join the Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Fans!) and share your photos! I love to see your creations. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let me know! I would love to help and also love feedback on all of my posts.
Air Fryer Frozen Burritos
- 4 burritos frozen
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celcius. Prepare the air fryer basket.
- Place the frozen burritos in air fryer basket.
- Air fry at the frozen burritos at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. Make sure to flip the burritos several times during the cooking process.