This Kool Aid Pie recipe is a perfect no bake summer dessert. This pie is so easy to make and you only need four ingredients! The fun thing about this no bake Kool-Aid pie recipe, is that it’s so pretty, and every slice is a sweet reminder of childhood memories!
When it’s hot outside, or even if I just don’t have a lot of time and need a quick dessert, this pie recipe whips up fast! This sweet treat is always a hit at picnics or birthday parties too.
This will be one of the easiest no bake desserts you will ever make. Kids love Kool aid, so it makes sense to turn it into a pie. And the best part about this no bake dessert recipe, is that you can choose any flavor of Kool aid.
You don’t need any food coloring for this pie. The powder mix not only adds the flavor to the pie, but it also determines the color of the filling. Pies can be customized to a party theme color or personalized to your favorite color.
If you want to make something special for a holiday, you can divide the filling and add half a packet to each bowl and then layer or swirl the colors for a beautiful mixture!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- packet of Kool-Aid Powder Mix– any flavor. My favorites are cherry and strawberry
- container of whipped cream, thawed
- graham cracker pie crust
How to make this Kool-Aid Pie Recipe
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk with Kool-Aid packet and thawed whipped topping. Stir ingredients together until well combined.
Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust, evenly spreading the filling into the pie.
Cover the pie with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for 3-5 hours until well chilled.
Optional: You can fold in fruit or leave as it and serve with cool whip or fruit
KOOL-AID PIE TIPS:
If you want to make your own graham cracker pie crust, crush 12 full graham cracker sheets into small powder. You can also use a food processor. Stir the crumbs with 1/2 cup of melted butter, one full stick, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Once ingredients are combined, transfer to a pie pan and press into pan. Chill until it’s firm, and then add the filling.
What are the best flavors to use for Kool Aid Pie?
I think everyone has a childhood favorite flavor of Kool-Aid. I love cherry and strawberry Kool aid, but a few other fun Kool aid flavors are pink lemonade, blue raspberry, black cherry, lemon, orange, and lemon lime. But really, almost every flavor makes delicious Kool aid pies!
Do I have to use a graham cracker pie crust?
You can use a traditional pie crust that is already baked, or a refrigerated pie crust. Bake pie crust and then let it cool before filling. I personally love graham cracker crumbs with this pie for taste.
How do I store leftovers?
This pie does require refrigeration for storage. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated, for up to a week.
MORE EASY DESSERT RECIPES:
- Easy Oreo Cookie Fudge
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Cherry Pie Taquitos
- Air Fryer Churros
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Kool Aid Pie
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 ounces
- 1 packet Kool-Aid Powder Mix .13 ounces, any flavor
- 1 tub Frozen Whipped Cream 8 ounces
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk with Kool-Aid packet and thawed whipped topping. Stir ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust, evenly spreading the filling into the pie.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for 3-5 hours until well chilled.
- You can fold in fruit or leave as it and serve with cool whip or fruit
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.