Just when you thought cookies couldn’t get any better, along comes these Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. Not only are they crazy simple but just wait until you take a bite!
If you’re a fan of cookies, be certain to try our Brownie Mix Cookies as well. Another super simple recipe that cooks up perfectly every single time.
I’m a sucker for all things peanut butter. And once I realized that I could make a couple easily at home with peanut butter and just 2 other ingredients, I knew that this was a total game changer in my life. Because really, who has time to make cookies that take hours on end?
I *might* be guilty of making these for myself when the kids are away, too. No shame – none. Every mom out there deserves a chance to enjoy delicious cookies in peace and quiet. And these are those cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookies with Three Ingredients
This is one of those homemade cookie recipes that you memorize and pass on to your kids. Or maybe you don’t and you just decide to keep it your own little secret. Regardless, have fun with the ease of this simple cookie recipe.
Play with the various sizes to find out what texture and bite you like best. And if you really wanted to add in another ingredient, you can’t go wrong with chocolate chips.
Here they are – the famous three ingredients that you’ll need for these easy cookies.
- Peanut Butter
- White Sugar
How to Make Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Even though this cookie recipe is totally simple, I just love to show you how visually easy it is, too.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the egg, peanut butter, and sugar together until creamy and combined well. Scoop with a tablespoon or use a 1-inch cookie scoop into a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake on 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for one minute on the baking sheet before transfering them to a cooling rack.
Peanut Butter Cookie FAQs
Can I use different types of peanut butters for this recipe?
You can. Try making these cookies with creamy and crunchy and see which one you like better. The crunchy peanut butter does add in a really nice texture!
Will these cookies be hard or soft?
Since they have minimal ingredients, they’re going to have a bit of a crunch to them once they cool down and harden up. But don’t worry, it’s a good crunch!
If you want them to be a bit softer, you can always pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and that will do the trick.
More Cookie Recipes You Might Enjoy:
If you love this easy cookie recipe as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Baby Yoda Macaron Cookies
- Easy Turkey Cookies
- The Best Monster Cookie Recipe
- Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
I Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets me know how I am doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Me In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join the Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Fans!) and share your photos! I love to see your creations. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let me know! I would love to help and also love feedback on all of my posts.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix egg, peanut butter, and sugar together until creamy and fully combined. Scoop with a Tablespoon or a 1 inch cookie scoop onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.