I have been saving these as long as I can, but I finally had to share it all with you. I am addicted to this Delicious and Moist Chocolate Truffles Recipe. It is by far one of the sweetest and creamiest dessert recipes I have. Not only that, but it’s a quick and easy dessert recipe as well. It just doesn’t get any better than that!
I love these truffles so much, and with Easter right around the corner, I thought I would dress these up a little more than usual. Also, if you ever have a wedding, baby shower, or birthday party, this is the perfect sweet treat to make and share.
Easy Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate Truffles are a surprisingly easy treat and one that is simple to make. All you need are a handful of ingredients and about an hour and a half from start to finish. If you are looking for a quick but decadent dessert, this is it.
What ingredients do I need for Chocolate Truffles?
You only need a handful of ingredients in order to make the actual truffles. Once you have the truffles made you can dress them up with colored candy coatings and sprinkles.
4 Ingredient Chocolate Truffles
The best thing about this easy dessert recipe is that you only need 4 simple ingredients to make the truffles.
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- chocolate chips
How do I make Chocolate Truffles?
First, you will want to place your cream cheese into a medium-sized bowl and beat until smooth.
Once the cream cheese is smooth, gradually add in the powdered sugar a little at a time and continue to beat until smooth.
Add in the vanilla and chocolate and beat until you have once again reached a smooth consistency.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
After one hour, use a 2-inch cookie scoop and create perfectly round truffles.
How do I decorate truffles?
To decorate, I like to use melting chocolate candies in different colors and dip with a fork. Then place them on waxed paper to completely harden. Once hardened, dip the truffles in the second coat of chocolate and coat with sprinkles or other toppings while still tacky. Allow the truffles to completely harden before serving.
You can also add nuts, coconut shavings, and more for decorating. Let your imagination run wild.
How long do truffles last?
Since we are using cream cheese, it’s best to store these truffles in the refrigerator. You can safely store these truffles for a full two weeks in a cool environment.
Can you freeze chocolate truffles?
Chocolate Truffles can be frozen for longer keeping if desired. Make sure you place them in an airtight container and you can store these in the freezer for up to six months.
I hope you love these Chocolate Truffles as much as we do. They are not hard to make and are a great holiday gift-giving idea.
If you loved this dessert, you might also like:
- Valentines Day Dessert Truffles
- cake balls recipe
- chocolate chip eggnog bars
- red velvet cake mix cookies
- brown sugar bundt cake
- New Year’s Eve countdown cookies
Please consider leaving a rating for this recipe. It tells us what you like and what we should continue to share.
Delicious and Moist Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- First you will want to place your cream cheese into a medium sized bowl and beat until smooth.
- Once the cream cheese is smooth, gradually add in the powdered sugar a little at a time and continue to beat until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and chocolate and beat until you have once again reached a smooth consistency.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After one hour, use a 2 inch cookie scoop and create perfectly round truffles.
- Delicious Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- To decorate, use melting chocolate candies in different colors and dip with a fork, then place on waxed paper to completely harden. Then dip truffles in a second coat of chocolate and coat with sprinkles or other toppings while still tacky. Allow to completely harden before serving.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.