Just wait until you make up a batch of these Easy Magic Cookie Bars. They’re not only tasty but they’re really, really good, too. You’ll find out if you’re a true magician or not by how fast you can make these magic bars disappear!
From the moment that I discovered the taste of the magic bars recipe, I knew I was going to be hooked. There are so many layers of sweetness and crunchiness that I just can’t stop myself from devouring one after the other every time I make them.
Luckily, everyone in my house feels the exact same way so they’re all too happy to help me out! Between the kids and me, the race is on to see who can eat the most magic bars in one day. (I think I just might be winning!)
EASY MAGIC COOKIE BARS RECIPE
Did I mention that this recipe for magic bars has hardly any steps needed? This is one recipe that everyone can help with in the kitchen and have fun doing so as well.
Once you make it once, you’re going to be scheming up ways to make it over and over again. Some days, you just need a little magic in your life, right?
Are you in a rush? Scroll down to the bottom of this page and grab the full printable recipe card. It has all of our tips and tricks and notes for this recipe. If you’re not in a rush, keep reading!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE THESE MAGIC COOKIE BARS?
The list of ingredients is simple and you probably already have most of these items on hand.
- Crushed graham crackers – These are for your crust and taste so good!
- Unsalted butter – no need for any extra salt in this delicious recipe.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – feel free to swap this around when you make these. Use milk chocolate chips, or dark chocolate chips, too.
- White chocolate chips – You can use other flavors of chocolate chips, too. Vary it up and have fun.
- Peanut butter chips – I think they add such a great flavor.
- Shredded, sweetened coconut – Make certain you get sweetened!
- Chopped pecans – You can also use walnuts or other nuts as well.
- Sweetened condensed milk – This is the key ingredient to bring it all together!
HOW DO YOU MAKE MAGIC COOKIE BARS
Remember earlier when I said this recipe was super simple? I totally meant it!
Easy Magic Cookie Bars
Total Time: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 350.
Add melted butter to crushed graham crackers and mix well. Press into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
Top crust with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, shredded coconut, and chopped pecans.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
Bake in the oven uncovered for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before slicing.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerated.
You can eat this immediately or let it cool down even more and save it for later. I prefer to eat it after the kids have gone to bed but that just might be because I don’t want to share any of it. LOL.
MAGIC COOKIE BAR MODIFICATIONS
There is always an option to change up things in recipes to make them more your own or fit your families taste buds. You can easily do that with this recipe as well. Try out different flavors of chocolate chips or change up the type of nut that you want to use, too.
Like this recipe? PIN IT to one of your favorite boards! Follow PINKWHEN on Pinterest!
Remember to have fun with your recipes and try new things! You just might discover something unique that you love!
If you have other fun ideas for this recipe, leave them in the comments below! It’s always fun to brainstorm and work together to find new options for old recipes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
If you love this easy dessert recipe, you might also enjoy these other desserts, too!
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Easter Sugar Cookie Bars
- Pineapple Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.
Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add melted butter to crushed graham crackers and mix well. Press into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top crust with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, shredded coconut, and chopped pecans.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerated.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.