Why does it feel like breakfast is the hardest meal of the day to get motivated to cook? I’m with you in that thought process…but now that I have this recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes, I no longer dread waking up early and baking this up for my crew! This pancake recipe is so simple, you’re going to love it.
Make certain to check out our recipe for Easy Weekday Breakfast Muffins as well!
Can we all just stop and appreciate how simple sheet pan pancakes are? If I could turn back all the time I spent pouring and flipping pancakes, I seriously could probably add a good 6 months back to my life.
And now that I’ve discovered this simple pancake hack, I’m never, ever going back. EVER. I hope that once you see this simple for these easy sheet pan pancakes, you’ll join me in continuing to sing the praises.
EASY SHEET PAN PANCAKES
The simple truth about these baked pancakes recipe is that it’s just a breath of fresh air. No longer do you have to worry about standing and flipping and trying to time them just right…You can easily let the oven do all the work for you!
My tip for you? Don’t wait to give them a try. Make up this simple recipe and see how the sheet pan magic works. Not only does this recipe create the biggest pancake ever, but it cooks it in a way that it’s even and cooked perfectly every single time.
It’s the easiest way to make a batch of pancakes.
Are you in a rush? Scroll down to the bottom of this page and grab the full printable recipe card. It has all of our tips and tricks and notes for this recipe. If you’re not in a rush, then definitely keep reading!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE THESE SHEET PAN PANCAKES FROM SCRATCH?
The list of ingredients is short and simple, just like I like. (and if you don’t want to cut them up into smaller pancakes, just eat one giant pancake and be happy!)
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- White granulated sugar
- teaspoon Vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE EASY SHEET PAN PANCAKES
The first time I made this simple recipe, I had a “why have I never thought of this moment!” But honestly, it’s one of my favorite breakfast recipes to make.
Make sure to use a rimmed baking sheet.
Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes
Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe
- Heat oven to 425. Add all ingredients for pancake mix and stir well. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Spread onto a prepared baking sheet. I use nonstick cooking spray but you can also use parchment paper.
- Make sure to spread the pancake batter evenly.
- Add toppings such as blueberries, sweet chocolate chips, strawberries, or your favorite pancake toppings. I love to use fresh berries.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pancakes are golden brown.
- Remove, allow to slightly cool, top with melted butter and powdered sugar, then cut into squares and serve.
EASY SHEET PAN PANCAKES MODIFICATIONS
You really can’t modify this recipe all that much but the easiest way to make simple changes is to add in more fruit or other fun ingredients.
You can also top them with fun things like whipped cream, ice cream, honey, or maple syrup and sprinkles!
Serve them with a side of fresh berries, bacon, and more.
You can also store these delicious pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Like this recipe? PIN IT to one of your favorite boards! Follow PINKWHEN on Pinterest!
If you have any other fun recipe ideas for this pancake recipe, leave it below in the comments. We’re always looking for feedback or great ideas for all of you!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
If you love this easy pancake recipe as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito
- Chocolate Banana Breakfast Crescent Braid
- Simple Protein Pancakes
- Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Crepes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.
Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Heat oven to 425. Add all ingredients for the pancake mix and stir well. Allow sitting for about 5 minutes. Spread onto a prepared cookie sheet. Make sure to spread the pancake mixture evenly.
- Add toppings such as blueberries, chocolate chips, strawberries, or your favorite pancake toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove, allow to slightly cool, then cut into squares and serve.